Having an orgasm while caged....

bigbootycuck

Male
Gold Member
I'm in a long term relationship of 17 years and we've been together since we were 21. We started sharing guys pretty early in the relationship after I caught my queen cheating and I've always basically been a slutty faggot that loves crossdressing and loves pleasing my queen in any way I can...A few years ago we my queen started making me wear a butt plug full time and I fucjing love it. From time to time I'd be locked in a chastity cage but as of about a year ago I've been in fulltime chastity. I'm allowed to do anything I want as long as I stay caged...Over time I've been having more and more orgasms while caged and limp af and truthfully they are like no other orgasm I've ever had...Have any hotwives or cuclondresses ever made their little slutty cuck have an orgasm while in chastity and how did you do it?

Almost two years ago, my GF made it her "mission" to get me to be able to cum from being fucked in the ass (by her from pegging). So she stopped letting me out of my cage like she'd been doing for random Os to keeping me locked up and fucking me several times a week. It took almost four months, but we finally hit that sweet spot and I came in my cage from her fucking me. So literally all of my orgasms for the past several months have been while I was caged. She likes to lol at me for being able to "cum like a girl."

Almost two years ago, my GF made it her "mission" to get me to be able to cum from being fucked in the ass (by her from pegging). So she stopped letting me out of my cage like she'd been doing for random Os to keeping me locked up and fucking me several times a week. It took almost four months, but we finally hit that sweet spot and I came in my cage from her fucking me. So literally all of my orgasms for the past several months have been while I was caged. She likes to lol at me for being able to "cum like a girl."
congrats man! that is so awesome! you and your Girl must be so happy!

nothing like it ! If you search hands free sissygasms while be fucked , they all touch themselves ... To cum while being fucked without touching your limp clitty in its cage makes you focus on the whole body orgasm which is amazing and changes you . To have a women who understands that and controls it is rare and special good luck to you .

I wonder what it's like being stupid to the point where you post that ^ in a thread about orgasming in a chastity cage. Is it painful at all?

I just recently came in my metal cock cage just from touching my wife’s tits. No stimulation, nothing. I wouldn’t have believed it, if it didn’t happen to me. Here I was touching and sucking on her tits, my cock was straining against my 3.5 inch metal cage, and all of a sudden the orgasm welled up and I started spurting cum all over her and the bed. Crazy. I’ve also had my wife give me prostate orgasms as well. Amazing feeling

Last edited:
I'm in a long term relationship of 17 years and we've been together since we were 21. We started sharing guys pretty early in the relationship after I caught my queen cheating and I've always basically been a slutty faggot that loves crossdressing and loves pleasing my queen in any way I can...A few years ago we my queen started making me wear a butt plug full time and I fucjing love it. From time to time I'd be locked in a chastity cage but as of about a year ago I've been in fulltime chastity. I'm allowed to do anything I want as long as I stay caged...Over time I've been having more and more orgasms while caged and limp af and truthfully they are like no other orgasm I've ever had...Have any hotwives or cuclondresses ever made their little slutty cuck have an orgasm while in chastity and how did you do it?
Yes I occasionally give my husband orgasms while caged , usually pushing vibe against it , then at the first pump I pull it away and let it leak out

@RangerCuck i think thats so good! And more couples would benefit from this if he is no longer the main man for her sexually.

Back