Have you cheated on husband or cuckolded at a school reunion?

lildog

Male
It like the classic story, but I am wondering if it really happens-who here went to their highschool, college whatever reunion and connected with an old or new flame? Was it cheating, or did you openly cuck your husband? tell your story!

Two years into our marriage my wife went to a convention. There she bumped into her ex (very bad divorce the was a keep 500 feet away court order). Had a bit too much to ******* with the girls. Ex showed up and offered yo take back to her room. Nine months later we/she have a little girl. Four month later we learned through DNA tests she was a 100% match to her brothers. Two years later a Family Judge gave him a choice an extra $800 dollars in baby support until she had finished school for good or 10 to 15 in an all male secure location. I had forgiven my wife, his wife was another story. At the court he tried to claim she attacked him. Witnesses indicated he had to carry her.

Wife was school teacher for over 25 years before in operable cancer took her. We were married for just days short of 20 years.

On a side note a few years later the ******* of a young lady took her ex to court for a DNA test. Test came back he was the *******. The young lady was just 16 when she gave birth. No amount of money kept him out of the secure location. It was not and easy time in his life.

Last edited:
Back