Has Hedo changed?

I just read this surprising review of Hedo on TripAdvisor. Has anyone witnessed this happening? I’ve heard of Paradise Challenge but I never thought about how all those people taking photos would affect the experience. Can anyone corroborate this story?

I just read this surprising review of Hedo on TripAdvisor. Has anyone witnessed this happening? I’ve heard of Paradise Challenge but I never thought about how all those people taking photos would affect the experience. Can anyone corroborate this story?

terrible !!

When we always gone, we had to be nude on the nude side, all of us were.

You are incorrect. This event happens once or twice a year for a week. The rest of the year it's as it has always been.
We are heading to Jamaica for two weeks on Tuesday. We are not spending the first week at Hedo as we want to experience Jamaica and a few Big Bomboos! We will be at Hedo the second week it will be our 30th time at the resort.

Because of Covid we have not been to Hedo for a couple years. I could see this possibly happing once or maybe twice. I can't imagine that Hedo has dropped security on the nude side. They will remind you that you have to be naked. They also watch for cameras. Sometimes things happen, but I'm guessing this is an isolated event. If it's not I'll let you know in a couple weeks.

There's only one or two groups like this. Plan ahead and research. They tend to be aspiring models, first (and last) time visitors, and very entitled!
Not sure what management is thinking by letting them galavant about with impunity as they're rude to the staff, and don't follow the no clothing rules.

To be honest we're less worried about these clowns than we are the steadily growing amount of hypocrite redneck MAGA crowd. They're tough to tolerate, and expect everything to be like in the U.S like a McDonald's! They don't leave the resort or care for Jamaica! When they're not complaining, or talking politics, they're just obnoxious! Typical hypocrites!

There's only one or two groups like this. Plan ahead and research. They tend to be aspiring models, first (and last) time visitors, and very entitled!
Not sure what management is thinking by letting them galavant about with impunity as they're rude to the staff, and don't follow the no clothing rules.

To be honest we're less worried about these clowns than we are the steadily growing amount of hypocrite redneck MAGA crowd. They're tough to tolerate, and expect everything to be like in the U.S like a McDonald's! They don't leave the resort or care for Jamaica! When they're not complaining, or talking politics, they're just obnoxious! Typical hypocrites!
The last time I was at hedo was the year before my wife passed away due to cancer. 14 years ago. At that time security would have accidentally dropped the camera into a pool.

as for the MAGA crowd they were there then. *******, obnoxious, entitled. Most of the time we tried to help them along with the ******* part. Let them fall asleep on a lounger. A nice sun burn tends to keep them out of the way.

Back