Hard Times 3

Vikingsbee95

Couple
From
US
Driving home was rough for me. I couldn't believe what i was becoming. I would of never done those things with my own husband. I've never swallowed for him let along let him stick is fingers in my ass and suck his fingers afterward. who the fuck am I? Obviously something has taken over me and I have no clue what to do about it. As i was driving home a text came through. It was him making sure that i kiss my husband and post the video to Facebook. He wanted to see it asap. What the hell am i really going to do this? Obviously i had to do something. I texted hubby and asked where he was at. He texted back saying he is with his friends watching football in the garage. I asked if he needed anything and if he minded me watching the last half of the game with him. He texted back and just said come on over. I felt like such a bad wife knowing what i was about to do to him. All of the guys where in the garage watching the game. I sat on hubbys lap while he but his arms around me. I took a picture of us. It turned out super cute. I asked him if it was okay to get one with a kiss. He was like yes just hurry up. I put my phone on video and gave hubby a slow kiss with lots of tongue. He didn't even think any of it. I posted it to Facebook right away and put some comment about love spending lazy Sundays with hubs. Within a couple minutes i saw a comment from Demarcus saying Lets Go Cowboys !!! LOL I read it and liked the comment i knew i could get away with it because the cowboys had a horrible game that day.

Teaching that week went smooth. I would get a couple I want you looks from Demarcus but no one would seem to notice. All of the students were ready for the end of the year. I told Demarcus that Sundays are the only day out of the week that would work for me due to family life and work. He said that was no problem for him and looked forward to seeing me again over the weekend. We meet up at the same spot on Sunday. I actually got there early and decided to get a quick run in. I wore my yoga pants and my sports bra. I texted him to just go back into my minivan and text me when he was there. After about twenty minutes my phone went off. I made my way back to the van. He was in the back seat waiting for me. He told me i look amazing and he is excited to use his married white whore again. I smiled closed the door and made my way to the back on the van. Being so cramped last time i took one of the middle seats out of my van before i showed up so we could have more space. This time I decided to get in front of him on all fours. I undid his belt and unzipped his zipper giving his huge cock space to grow. I licked all are the head of his cock. He slowly started to leak precum out of his cock. He started talking dirty to me. You like this black cock don't you bitch. I told him i loved his huge black cock. He pushed my head lower to his balls which i took into my mouth. I enjoyed the salty taste of his balls in my mouth and tried to suck on the gently. He told me to hold on for a minute he took his pants all the way off. He placed one leg on the seat in the middle row and adjusted so i would have better access to his balls. i lick them up and down and was jerking him off with my hand. He placed his hand on the back of my head while i was sucking on his balls. He started to talk that's rite you white slut keep on licking these black nuts. He was trying to push my head even lower which i was trying to resist. His head came forward and he looked down at me. Don't be afraid you know your tongue is going to lick my ass as well that was my whores do. I have never even thought about licking someone's asshole before. He just push my head even lower and i did what i was told. I was licking his black asshole with his balls on my nose. I didn't hate the taste nor did i enjoy it just doing what ever he wanted me to do was making my pussy wet.

He finally told me to sit next to him for some proper head. Lose the pants he demanded as i started to sit up. I did as i was told and took my yoga pants off. I got in out normal position my leaning over him from the side while taking his cock into my mouth. He made me suck on his finger before placing in it in my awaiting asshole. Her i am again i thought. Being his whore doing things that i would never do in my bedroom at home. You like this don't you? he asked. I could only give a muffled response as he was very quickly slamming my head down on his cock. I felt some pressure behind me as it was clear he was trying to get two fingers inside my asshole. I told him it was to much. He just placed both fingers in my mouth and told me to lube them up if i was going to complain. I did as i was told and sucked on his fingers. I did my best to put as much spit all over his fingers to give my asshole some relief. As i was sucking on them he called me a nasty white slut. He then took his fingers out of my mouth and placed me head on his lap again. Both on his fingers where rubbing around my asshole i could feel the pressure build as he was trying to work both of them inside me. I felt so much pressure around my ass. i took my other hand and quickly started rubbing my pussy otherwise there wasn't any way i could take both his fingers in my ass. i admittedly had a hug orgasism rubbing my pussy and having his fingers in and out of my asshole. I took my mouth off his cock to enjoy the moment. He asked if i enjoyed being his little married whore and of course i said yes. He placed his fingers back into my mouth were i happily suck them. He told me to bend over the seat. I told him there was no way i could take his cock inside me. He smiled placed his forehead on mine and rubbed my face. He told me i don't expect to be able to fuck your ass yet but i do expect to be able to cum in it. He placed his head on the top of my head and told me to get his cock good and wet. I did my best to slobber all over it. He then moved my top half of my body away from his. I could feel the pressure of his large cock head on my asshole. He was trying his best to get the head in. I knew there was no way id would be able to take it much longer. He asked for me to talk dirty to get him there. I only had to respond to his questions. You love black cock don't you? Yes i love your black cock. You love having such a big dick trying to get into your ass. Yes i want you to feel you in my ass i responded. The pressure was building against my ass i could feel the snugness of my asshole starting to strain. I could feel his huge head in just a little bit. I could also feel him jerking off after his head was inside my ass. Then i felt it. I could feel his hot cum literally going into my asshole. He rest there for a minute and told me how amazing i was. He pulled up his pants while i lay bent over the bench seat with his cum in my asshole. He grabbed my pants that were around my ankles and pulled them all the way up. He kissed the back of my head and said i cant wait for next Sunday i have a big surprise for you. and just like that he opened the door and walked toward the bus stop.

I placed my head on the bench seat to collect myself before moving myself into the front seat to drive home. I could literally feel Demarcus's cum leaking out my ass as i drove home. I walked in and quickly went to the bathroom to shower. I took off my top pants and underwear and placed them in the hamper. I felt like a dirty slut so and shower was needed. The hot water was an amazing way to get rid of the evidence and relax. My husband walks in and a freak out in my head for a minute thinking he might grab the laundry. He opens up the shower curtain looks at me and winks asking if i want to watch a movie with him. I tell him it a few let my get something cozy on and ill be out. Of course, he doesn't grab the laundry he walks out of the bathroom and i grab a towel to dry off. I put on my usual sweats and find hubby in the living room. He was sweet and already popped pop corn and had drinks made. I lay next to him on the couch. He gives me a slow passionate kiss. I worry since haven't brushed my teeth since Demarcus he will think something is up. He doesn't say a word and we make out on the couch like a couple of teenagers. He then tells me that he wants to give me something for all the hard work i have been doing and proceeds to go down on me. My clit is still swollen from the time with Demarcus but my husband does a amazing job eating me out. I worry with how close his face is that he will notice Demarcus still leaking out of my ass. He doesn't. He even gives my sore asshole a nice lick. It felt amazing and it was even better mentally know he is literally licking were a man just came in me.

One more to Come Soon

Back