Hard Times 2

Vikingsbee95

Couple
From
US
After he walked out of the door i had a mental break down. I felt cheap, i felt like a used whore and worse of all i knew this was all wrong. I composed myself before the next class began. I went through all of the lessons in a fog and was so relieved when school was finally over. Driving home i felt ashamed how was I going to be in front of my husband? I literally had some young man use my throat and had his cum in my stomach. I could still taste him in my mouth. I popped a mint in my mouth before walking in the door. I gave hubby a kiss and told him my day went horrible and I cant wait to go to bed. I slept like a rock that night. No thoughts just ******* due to my many emotions I had.

Waking up I realized i had no options. If i told anyone i would obviously not only lose my job and marriage but possibly end up being put in jail. Thank god there was only two more months of the school year left and Demarcus would be moving on from high school to do whatever. If I had to be his blow job queen for the next two months to get away from any consequences i would. Did i feel like a whore? Yes, but what else was I supposed to do? Was i turned on by the idea i was going to be getting used by this young man with a huge cock? Yes i might as well enjoy the position I put myself into and look forward to finding a new job next year. I did not want to make these study halls meet ups a regular thing due to the fact i felt it was an easy way to get caught. I decided to text him that morning and tell him if he ever expects to get something again it can not be at the school. He asked what i had in mind? i told him let me think about it and i would get back to him if that was okay. I just got a text back say think of something fast.

School went fine that whole week. He never came in during his study hall I could eat in peace and not worry so much. He texted me over the weekend asking when he was able to see me. I got nervous and told him Sunday when my husband went to watch football with his buddies. I had no idea one what and where i could actually pull this off. Luckily my mini van has tinted windows so I figured i could pick him up somewhere and possibly go to a park. I told him my idea and he thought that was fine. I was so nervous driving to meet him. He took a city bus to the park towards the center of town. It was a nice big place multiple parking lots, fields and a huge walking path. I decided since all i was going to let him due was use my mouth again i would blend in better with a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I pulled into the parking lot closest to a small lake. I looked down at my phone and he messaged me saying he was ten minutes away. I got out and looked around to see if there was anyone i knew to be safe. Just random college couples and the occasional runner pretty empty for a Sunday I thought. I texted him and told him to get inside the passenger side rear door I would be waiting for him. I could definitely feel the wetness growing between my legs as i was waiting for him. I watch him walk across the park and to my van I had butterflies in my stomach and was so nervous.

He had something in his hand i couldnt see until he was opening the door. He handed me a Starbucks coffee. I thought that it was awfully sweet of him to do. He asked my how my day was going and making small talk. He laughed a little when he saw me watching out the windows. Are you nervous? He asked. Yes i have to get back so we need to make this quick. He smiled pulled down his sweat pants a litte and placed his hand on the back of my head. I already knew what i needed to do. We were on the bench seat in the back his other hand he placed on my ass squeezing it as i was doing my best to take as much of his cock down my throat. He started to pull down my pants a little bit I asked him what he was doing. He said i just want to feel your ass skin to skin. I tried to place my ass up in the air as high as i could so he could get a good fell if that would get him off quicker. My pussy was soaked at this point. Knowing how wrong everything is about the situation and still being so turned on by gagging on his large cock. He slapped my ass a couple of times and the cold sting just turned me on more. I noticed he loved touching my asshole when he would squeeze my ass. I felt his finger on my asshole were he would put a small amount of pressure around it. He was basically just fucking my mouth at this point moving his hips up in powerful trust. I felt his hand go off my ass for a second and thought he was close to cumming. Nope he moved his hand to his mouth to suck and moist his finger before placing it inside my ass. I was surprised to say the least my husband and i do no ass play what so ever. I felt like such a dirty whore gagging on his huge cock while his fingers went in and out of my asshole. I could tell from how harder his cock got after fingering my asshole he was getting close to cumming. He started talking dirty which i would learn always gets him off. He told me i was a dirty white slut and that i love gagging on big black cock with a finger in my ass. He wasnt wrong i had never felt this way gagging on a large cock knowing that i am just a way to for this young black man to get off. His hand on my back on my head all the sudden push down on my head and held me there at my lowest point of his cock. I could feel his large cock pulse over and over again. I tried my best to stay in place but was unable to breath. I swallowed as fast as i could his large amount of cum. His fingers kept going in and out of my asshole as he was shooting his load. Once he quit cumming i did my best to suck all the remaining cum out of his cock. He took his finger out of my ass. I sat up pulling my pants the rest the way up. He had a big smile across his face. He toned changed a little bit. He told me i was his little white black cock whore now. I figured he was just still hyped up from the blowjob and i smiled. He was like i want to hear you say it. I didnt. He asked one more time say it. I am your little white black cock whore i said. I could see he was very please for how submissive i was. I started to move up front he admittly grabbed my hips and pulled me back. What are you doing i ask? He said you not done yet!!. What are you talking about i replied. He placed his finger that was in my asshole up to my mouth. My head went back a little bit. Suck on it and thank me. I was so wet being told what to do. He pushed his fingers up to my lips and i opened my mouth starting to suck on his fingers. I felt like such a whore at his point but couldnt tell him no. Thank me he demanded. Thank you i replied. Thank me for fucking your married white mouth and fingering you asshole. Thank you for fucking my married white mouth and fingering my asshole. Tell me you love getting your asshole fingered and having my cum down her throat. I love having my asshole fingered and you cumming down your throat. He had a big smile on his face. I am going to leave but i want you to do me a favor her replied. What is it ? i asked. Make sure when your husband comes home you give him a long kiss when you walk in the door. I want him to taste my cum and your asshole. Actually tape it and post it on your facebook give some stupid reason why you are doing it so i can watch it. I told him i would as he left out the door.

More to come soon

Last edited:
After he walked out of the door i had a mental break down. I felt cheap, i felt like a used whore and worse of all i knew this was all wrong. I composed myself before the next class began. I went through all of the lessons in a fog and was so relieved when school was finally over. Driving home i felt ashamed how was I going to be in front of my husband? I literally had some young man use my throat and had his cum in my stomach. I could still taste him in my mouth. I popped a mint in my mouth before walking in the door. I gave hubby a kiss and told him my day went horrible and I cant wait to go to bed. I slept like a rock that night. No thoughts just ******* due to my many emotions I had.

Waking up I realized i had no options. If i told anyone i would obviously not only lose my job and marriage but possibly end up being put in jail. Thank god there was only two more months of the school year left and Demarcus would be moving on from high school to do whatever. If I had to be his blow job queen for the next two months to get away from any consequences i would. Did i feel like a whore? Yes, but what else was I supposed to do? Was i turned on by the idea i was going to be getting used by this young man with a huge cock? Yes i might as well enjoy the position I put myself into and look forward to finding a new job next year. I did not want to make these study halls meet ups a regular thing due to the fact i felt it was an easy way to get caught. I decided to text him that morning and tell him if he ever expects to get something again it can not be at the school. He asked what i had in mind? i told him let me think about it and i would get back to him if that was okay. I just got a text back say think of something fast.

School went fine that whole week. He never came in during his study hall I could eat in peace and not worry so much. He texted me over the weekend asking when he was able to see me. I got nervous and told him Sunday when my husband went to watch football with his buddies. I had no idea one what and where i could actually pull this off. Luckily my mini van has tinted windows so I figured i could pick him up somewhere and possibly go to a park. I told him my idea and he thought that was fine. I was so nervous driving to meet him. He took a city bus to the park towards the center of town. It was a nice big place multiple parking lots, fields and a huge walking path. I decided since all i was going to let him due was use my mouth again i would blend in better with a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I pulled into the parking lot closest to a small lake. I looked down at my phone and he messaged me saying he was ten minutes away. I got out and looked around to see if there was anyone i knew to be safe. Just random college couples and the occasional runner pretty empty for a Sunday I thought. I texted him and told him to get inside the passenger side rear door I would be waiting for him. I could definitely feel the wetness growing between my legs as i was waiting for him. I watch him walk across the park and to my van I had butterflies in my stomach and was so nervous.

He had something in his hand i couldnt see until he was opening the door. He handed me a Starbucks coffee. I thought that it was awfully sweet of him to do. He asked my how my day was going and making small talk. He laughed a little when he saw me watching out the windows. Are you nervous? He asked. Yes i have to get back so we need to make this quick. He smiled pulled down his sweat pants a litte and placed his hand on the back of my head. I already knew what i needed to do. We were on the bench seat in the back his other hand he placed on my ass squeezing it as i was doing my best to take as much of his cock down my throat. He started to pull down my pants a little bit I asked him what he was doing. He said i just want to feel your ass skin to skin. I tried to place my ass up in the air as high as i could so he could get a good fell if that would get him off quicker. My pussy was soaked at this point. Knowing how wrong everything is about the situation and still being so turned on by gagging on his large cock. He slapped my ass a couple of times and the cold sting just turned me on more. I noticed he loved touching my asshole when he would squeeze my ass. I felt his finger on my asshole were he would put a small amount of pressure around it. He was basically just fucking my mouth at this point moving his hips up in powerful trust. I felt his hand go off my ass for a second and thought he was close to cumming. Nope he moved his hand to his mouth to suck and moist his finger before placing it inside my ass. I was surprised to say the least my husband and i do no ass play what so ever. I felt like such a dirty whore gagging on his huge cock while his fingers went in and out of my asshole. I could tell from how harder his cock got after fingering my asshole he was getting close to cumming. He started talking dirty which i would learn always gets him off. He told me i was a dirty white slut and that i love gagging on big black cock with a finger in my ass. He wasnt wrong i had never felt this way gagging on a large cock knowing that i am just a way to for this young black man to get off. His hand on my back on my head all the sudden push down on my head and held me there at my lowest point of his cock. I could feel his large cock pulse over and over again. I tried my best to stay in place but was unable to breath. I swallowed as fast as i could his large amount of cum. His fingers kept going in and out of my asshole as he was shooting his load. Once he quit cumming i did my best to suck all the remaining cum out of his cock. He took his finger out of my ass. I sat up pulling my pants the rest the way up. He had a big smile across his face. He toned changed a little bit. He told me i was his little white black cock whore now. I figured he was just still hyped up from the blowjob and i smiled. He was like i want to hear you say it. I didnt. He asked one more time say it. I am your little white black cock whore i said. I could see he was very please for how submissive i was. I started to move up front he admittly grabbed my hips and pulled me back. What are you doing i ask? He said you not done yet!!. What are you talking about i replied. He placed his finger that was in my asshole up to my mouth. My head went back a little bit. Suck on it and thank me. I was so wet being told what to do. He pushed his fingers up to my lips and i opened my mouth starting to suck on his fingers. I felt like such a whore at his point but couldnt tell him no. Thank me he demanded. Thank you i replied. Thank me for fucking your married white mouth and fingering you asshole. Thank you for fucking my married white mouth and fingering my asshole. Tell me you love getting your asshole fingered and having my cum down her throat. I love having my asshole fingered and you cumming down your throat. He had a big smile on his face. I am going to leave but i want you to do me a favor her replied. What is it ? i asked. Make sure when your husband comes home you give him a long kiss when you walk in the door. I want him to taste my cum and your asshole. Actually tape it and post it on your facebook give some stupid reason why you are doing it so i can watch it. I told him i would as he left out the door.

More to come soon
That was one hot story, keep doing what you are doing, I bet your husband would be happy.

Back