Happy To Help

My woman and I successfully "helped" or converted a family friend to become a full-on hotwife/cuckold couple. Before this, no one knew our hotwife lifestyle; we were very discrete until recently that we revealed our secret to this couple.

He is 43 years old, and she just turned 38. They have been married for 14 years with 2 *******, and they have known each other since they were in middle school. They were good friends The wife's always had a thing for sexy black men since her college years, but never did anything other than talked about them or joked about black penises (sex). The husband always admires black men (and black women too) because of the history, the culture, music and sports. They are a typical nice beautiful suburban family. The couple is very outgoing and is really fun to talk to, but they rarely talk about their sex lives other than through jokes.

So one evening, we had a party at my place, and we invited three couples to the party including this couple (lets call them Jeff and Sara). My woman, Aryn, has two steady BBCs, and one of them came to the party because we had planned to have our own "party" after the party. The party was really fun, and everyone had a great time. The party started at 7, and it ended at around midnight. Jeff and Sara had never talked or spent time with any black man for more than 10 minutes in their lives until that evening. They got to know our black friend, Ray, very well, and they were like mesmerized by his good look and charms; and of course, Ray smooth talked them as he always does as a "playa". The couple now has a black friend on their Facebook (two actually).

A few days after the party, I stopped by at Jeff and Sara's to return some tools I borrowed from Jeff. I hung out a little bit with Jeff enjoying the sunset and drinking some fancy craft beer on his deck. Jeff questioned me about Ray and our relationship with him. Jeff said that him and Sara noticed how Aryn interacted with Ray as there was a strong chemistry between them. It was very flirtatious. I told Jeff that Ray is a long time friend from the city whom we met during our vacation in Thailand a few years back. Ray was learning Muay Thai kickboxing in Thailand. He is now a Muay Thai kickboxing trainer in the city. I told Jeff that's how Ray and Aryn interact when they are together; flirtatious, but I don't worry about it. Jeff continued talking about Ray and how him and Sara were very impressed with everything about Ray. He then asked how I would react if Ray liked Aryn and was interested in sleeping with her or vice versa. I responded jokingly "That would be glorious because it would be less work for me in bed". I said to Jeff that Aryn is a wild woman in bed. She has so much energy, and sometimes it's hard to keep up. I told Jeff that we don't have any issue in our bedroom, but Aryn always wants to have 2nd or 3rd round. I then asked Jeff how he would react if Sara was interested in Ray or if Ray wanted to get into her pants. Jeff said quietly that they had been fantasizing and role playing for a long time about them having a threesome with a black man. After hearing that, I revealed our secret. I told Jeff that Ray indeed is one of Aryn lovers who plays with us regularly almost every week. The other lover is Ray’s buddy from Chicago, Trip, who visits us once a month or whenever he has time. I told Jeff that I've been in the lifestyle for years with my ex before Aryn, and Aryn has been a slut since she was a young. Aryn and I met a few years ago through a mutual friend from a swinger club; not from my business as I always tell people. Jeff's jaw dropped and said to me that he and Sara had been dreaming to have someone they could trust who would guide them to this lifestyle discreetly.

Jeff and Sara had definitely done their research, and they just needed someone to hold their hands safely to the lifestyle. After our long talk, I told Jeff that we should have a double date with us and our two BBCs; Ray and Trip, and we'd see how it would go for them. I told them we would book a two bedroom apartment from Airbnb in downtown, and they could back out or leave after our date if they were not comfortable or ready. I also mentioned that Aryn would reach out to Sara to clue her in on what to expect on our date.

Fast forward a month later, the special evening had come for all of us. Both Aryn and I have been communicating with Jeff, Sara, Ray and Trip about the date on our group chat. There were lot of funny, flirtatious and seductive texts between Aryn, Sara, Ray and Trip. Also, there were a lot of cuckolding jokes like "A good husband should really protect his wife by guarding the door outside for privacy". We all headed out downtown separately and met at this chic bar & restaurant. Jeff and Sara looked awkward at first, but Ray made them feel very relaxed and comfortable. Ray really worked his magic to charm his new prey, Sara, and Sara was really into Ray. She was blushing, laughing with him and constantly touching the guy. Jeff looked very happy and excited seeing the chemistry between his wife and Ray. So, I invited Jeff to the bar to help me getting more drinks for everyone. I asked him how he felt about the situation between Sara and Ray and reminded him that he just needed to be a good spectator tonight; try not to interfere or interrupt the chemistry that was going on between them. I also said to him that if everything went well as planned tonight, let it happen and he would do whatever his wife wanted him to do. Sara really had a good time with Ray. They were singing, dancing, playing games and trivia. Alcohol definitely made things smooth for the plan, and when we all dared Sara to kiss Ray since she never kissed a black man before, she did it passionately with tongue in front of Jeff. Jeff showed his mixed feelings because it was the first time his loving wife of 14 years sucked another man's tongue, but also, he had been dreaming of seeing his wife taken by a black man.

Shortly after midnight, we all went to the Airbnb apartment as we continued partying until our bulls decided that it was time to "play". I told Jeff to come with me to a gas station to get more snacks and to give Sara alone time with her date. I wanted Sara to deal with Ray without her husband around and decided what would happen next. On the way to the gas station, I asked Jeff if he was okay, and if he expected to see Sara being laid by Ray that night. Jeff said he wanted to be with her and joined them if it led to sex. So, I texted Ray to wait for Jeff as he wanted to join them if they would have sex, but he didn't reply

When we got back, we saw Aryn and Trip cuddling in the living room, but no Sara and Ray as they were already in a bedroom. Aryn and Trip told me that Sara was very "ready". So, I told Jeff to quietly sneak in to their bedroom, and if he saw they were fucking, he needed to quietly apologize to them for interrupting and ask if he could be in the room and join them. I walked Jeff to the bedroom for moral supports, and when Jeff quietly opened the door, the bedroom light was still on, and the lovebirds were doing serious heavy petting. So I left them alone as I walked away toward my bedroom getting ready for my party with my woman and Trip.

As Aryn, myself and Trip were in the middle of a super awesome threesome, Ray came into our room; so we paused and asked what happened to the couple. Ray said he fucked Sara, and she cummed a lot. Ray said Jeff was near Sara at all time encouraging her and continuously kissing her while Ray was drilling her pussy. Ray told us that Jeff and Sara were currently having sex.

The next morning, Jeff and Sara felt very weird as few hours prior, their perfect marriage was permanently tainted, and whatever happened that night was irreversible because it wasn't a dream or a fantasy, but once again, Ray saved the day. His presence and coolness smoothed everything, and he started talking about movies and shows. We didn't talk or ask about what happened at night. We pretended like nothing really happened. We all then went home, and we didn't talk for almost a week until Jeff invited me for a beer.

I went to see Jeff, and we started talking about the night. Sara and Jeff enjoyed the "experience", and they both had a really great time with Ray, but they felt guilty after; especially Sara, because their marriage now is no longer "perfect". Jeff and Sara didn't talk about what happened; they were embarrassed. Jeff asked me to setup a meeting with Ray for Jeff and Sara; so they could confront and talk about the emotional challenges they were facing after that night with the guy who involved in the situation. So I told Jeff to dine at a cozy restaurant the next weekend, and Ray would show up there as he accidentally ran into them. They did meet Ray; everything went well, and they had a date for the following weekend.

The couple then went on a date with Ray. They booked a hotel room in downtown. The report came from Jeff and Ray (separately) confirmed that Sara would see Ray regularly. Sara also texted Aryn if she was ok with her hanging out with Ray which Aryn was fine with it. Last month we partied together, and we found out that Sara now lets Ray fuck her bareback and allows Ray busting his load inside her. Jeff is now officially a cuckold. He drives Sara to Ray. He warms her up; eating her pussy while she sucks Ray's cock, and he gets the sloppy seconds at the end.

I would like to congratulate Jeff and Sara.
I know you are reading this.

Last edited:
My woman and I successfully "helped" or converted a family friend to become a full-on hotwife/cuckold couple. Before this, no one knew our hotwife lifestyle; we were very discrete until recently that we revealed our secret to this couple.

He is 43 years old, and she just turned 38. They have been married for 14 years with 2 *******, and they have known each other since they were in middle school. They were good friends The wife's always had a thing for sexy black men since her college years, but never did anything other than talked about them or joked about black penises (sex). The husband always admires black men (and black women too) because of the history, the culture, music and sports. They are a typical nice beautiful suburban family. The couple is very outgoing and is really fun to talk to, but they rarely talk about their sex lives other than through jokes.

So one evening, we had a party at my place, and we invited three couples to the party including this couple (lets call them Jeff and Sara). My woman, Aryn, has two steady BBCs, and one of them came to the party because we had planned to have our own "party" after the party. The party was really fun, and everyone had a great time. The party started at 7, and it ended at around midnight. Jeff and Sara had never talked or spent time with any black man for more than 10 minutes in their lives until that evening. They got to know our black friend, Ray, very well, and they were like mesmerized by his good look and charms; and of course, Ray smooth talked them as he always does as a "playa". The couple now has a black friend on their Facebook (two actually).

A few days after the party, I stopped by at Jeff and Sara's to return some tools I borrowed from Jeff. I hung out a little bit with Jeff enjoying the sunset and drinking some fancy craft beer on his deck. Jeff questioned me about Ray and our relationship with him. Jeff said that him and Sara noticed how Aryn interacted with Ray as there is a strong chemistry between them. It was very flirtatious. I told Jeff that Ray is a long time friend from the city whom we met during our vacation in Thailand a few years back. Ray was learning Muay Thai kickboxing in Thailand. He is now a Muay Thai kickboxing trainer in the city. I told Jeff that's how Ray and Aryn interact when they are together; flirtatious, but I don't worry about it. Jeff continued talking about Ray and how him and Sara were very impressed with everything about Ray. He then asked how I would react if Ray liked Aryn and was interested in sleeping with her or vice versa. I responded jokingly "That would be glorious because it would be less work for me in bed". I said to Jeff that Aryn is a wild woman in bed. She has so much energy, and sometimes it's hard to keep up. I told Jeff that we don't have any issue with our bedroom, but Aryn always wants to have 2nd or 3rd round. I then asked Jeff how he would react if Sara was interested in Ray or if Ray wanted to get into her pants. Jeff said quietly that they had been fantasizing and role playing for a long time about them having a threesome with a black man. After hearing that, I revealed our secret. I told Jeff that Ray indeed is one of Aryn lovers who plays with us regularly almost every week. The other lover is Ray’s buddy from Chicago, Trip, who visits us once a month or whenever he has time. I told Jeff that I've been in the lifestyle for years with my ex before Aryn, and Aryn has been a slut since she was a young. Aryn and I met a few years ago through a mutual friend from a swinger club; not from my business as I always tell people. Jeff's jaw dropped and said to me that he and Sara had been dreaming to have someone they could trust who would guide them to this lifestyle discreetly.

Jeff and Sara had definitely done their research, and they just needed someone to hold their hands safely to the lifestyle. After our long talk, I told Jeff that we should have a double date with us and our two BBCs; Ray and Trip, and we'd see how it would go for them. I told them we would book a two bedroom apartment from Airbnb, in downtown, and they could back out or leave after our date if they were not comfortable or ready. I also mentioned that Aryn would reach out to Sara to clue her in on what to expect on our date.

Fast forward a month later, the special evening had come for all of us. Both Aryn and I have been communicating with Jeff, Sara, Ray and Trip about the date on our group chat. There were lot of funny, flirtatious and seductive texts between Aryn, Sara, Ray and Trip. Also, there were a lot of cuckolding jokes like "A good husband should really protect his wife by guarding the door outside for privacy". We all headed out downtown separately and met at this chic bar & restaurant. Jeff and Sara looked awkward at first, but Ray made them feel very relaxed and comfortable. Ray really worked his magic to charm his new prey, Sara, and Sara was really into Ray. She was blushing, laughing with him and constantly touching the guy. Jeff looked very happy and excited seeing the chemistry between his wife and Ray. So, I invited Jeff to the bar to help me getting more drinks for everyone. I asked him how he felt about the situation between Sara and Ray and reminded him that he just needed to be a good spectator tonight; try not to interfere or interrupt the chemistry that was going on between them. I also said to him that if everything went well as planned tonight, let it happen and he would do whatever his wife wanted him to do. Sara really had a good time with Ray. They were singing, dancing, playing games and trivia. Alcohol definitely made things smooth for the plan, and when we all dared Sara to kiss Ray since she never kissed a black man before, she did it passionately with tongue in front of Jeff. Jeff showed his mixed feelings because it was the first time his loving wife of 14 years sucked another man's tongue, but also, he had been dreaming of seeing his wife taken by a black man.

Shortly after midnight, we all went to the Airbnb apartment as we continued partying until our bulls decided that it was time to "play". I told Jeff to come with me to a gas station for getting more snacks and to give Sara alone time with her date. I wanted Sara to deal with Ray without her husband around and decided what would happen next. On the way to the gas station, I asked Jeff if he was okay, and if he expected to see Sara being laid by Ray that night. Jeff said he wanted to be with her and joined them if it led to sex. So, I texted Ray to wait for Jeff as he wanted to join them if they would have sex, but he didn't reply

When we got back, we saw Aryn and Trip cuddling in the living room, but no Sara and Ray as they were already in a bedroom. Aryn and Trip told me that Sara was very "ready". So, I told Jeff to quietly sneak in to their bedroom, and if he saw they were fucking, he needed to quietly apologize to them for interrupting and ask if he could be in the room and join them. I walked Jeff to the bedroom for moral supports, and when Jeff quietly opened the door, the bedroom light was still on, and the lovebirds were enjoying heavy petting. So I left them alone as I walked away toward my bedroom getting ready for my party with my woman and Trip.

As Aryn, myself and Trip were in the middle of a super awesome threesome, Ray came into our room; so we paused and asked what happened to the couple. Ray said he fucked Sara, and she cummed a lot. Ray said Jeff was near Sara at all time encouraging her and continuously kissing her while Ray was drilling her pussy. Ray told us that Jeff and Sara were currently having sex.

The next morning, Jeff and Sara felt very weird as few hours prior, their perfect marriage was permanently tainted, and whatever happened that night was irreversible because it wasn't a dream or a fantasy, but once again, Ray saved the day. His presence and coolness smooth everything, and he started talking about movies and shows. We didn't talk or ask about what happened at night. We pretended like nothing really happened. We all then went home, and we didn't talk for almost a week until Jeff invited me for a beer.

I went to see Jeff, and we started talking about the night. Sara and Jeff enjoyed the "experience", and they both had a really great time with Ray, but they felt guilty after; especially Sara, because their marriage now is no longer "perfect". Jeff and Sara didn't talk about what happened; they were embarrassed. Jeff asked me to setup a meeting with Ray for Jeff and Sara; so they could confront and talk about the emotional challenges they were facing after that night with the guy who involved in the situation. So I told Jeff to dine at a cozy restaurant the next weekend, and Ray would show up there as he accidentally ran into them. They did meet Ray; everything went well, and they had a date for the following weekend.

The couple then went on a date with Ray. They booked a hotel room in downtown. The report came from Jeff and Ray (separately) confirmed that Sara would see Ray regularly. Sara also texted Aryn if she was ok with her hanging out with Ray which Aryn was fine with it. Last month we partied together, and we found out that Sara now lets Ray fuck her bareback and allows Ray busting his load inside her. Jeff is now officially a cuckold. He drives Sara to her date with Ray. He warms her up; eating her pussy while she sucks Ray's cock, and he gets the sloppy seconds at the end.

I would like to congratulate Jeff and Sara.
I know you are reading this.
Great!!! Enother couple turned into cuckolding

Back