Halloween party

So a long time ago probably right before we got married the girl said we was going to a party for Halloween right. She was always a little subconscious about her body like most girls are but tbh she really has a perfect little thick body. So we sorta got into this dare thing and i told her i would make her a deal i could pick her outfit as long as she liked it and she could do whatever and i told her it would boost her confidence. I was trying to get her to understand having a little bit of a tummy and thick thighs wasn't a bad thing and it was actually pretty hott. So the plan was to head to like this little part of this small town area of a big town if that makes sense. Pretty industrial type deal not much around just 3-4 blocks of businesses and some apts above etc. It did take her forever to figure out what she wanted to wear but we got it set for her. That's sorta back when we where first getting going too i bet i got her 2-3 pairs of shoes that week and she still went with those gold heels i loved i could not believe she was gonna wear them all night. So anyway i had talked her into wearing these stripped tights but i told her to cut out the crotch. So whenever we was making love earlier in the week things got pretty heated and i was like i bet you anything you can have any guy you want and however many you want well she did decide to take me up on my offer. Later on she told me what happened and it was pretty nuts when we first got there i was sober and probably going to be for the night. She was already kinda tipsy apparently when we first got there she just couldn't wait and went to the bathroom little did i know meeting up with some people i knew she was headed right for the bathroom and guess what? Yep some black dude hit on her on the way in and she pulled him in the bathroom and made him eat her pussy ! Next thing she said to me is he just stood up and shoved his cock in me babe !!!! I was like oh ******* no way yeah he sucked she said it took about 5 min and he came right away 😮😮😮😮😮 i was shocked at the time and i didn't hear about this till wayyyy later on. Anyways so she also told me later on she went back outside and ended up in the garage where apparently a few guys where out there and she didn't know that i guess she bent over and let them fuk her but they couldn't hold up. There wasn't to many that night she told me but yeah i guess you where right i am pretty good looking babe

Attachments

• 7100Q_05_039.jpg
    7100Q_05_039.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 149
So a long time ago probably right before we got married the girl said we was going to a party for Halloween right. She was always a little subconscious about her body like most girls are but tbh she really has a perfect little thick body. So we sorta got into this dare thing and i told her i would make her a deal i could pick her outfit as long as she liked it and she could do whatever and i told her it would boost her confidence. I was trying to get her to understand having a little bit of a tummy and thick thighs wasn't a bad thing and it was actually pretty hott. So the plan was to head to like this little part of this small town area of a big town if that makes sense. Pretty industrial type deal not much around just 3-4 blocks of businesses and some apts above etc. It did take her forever to figure out what she wanted to wear but we got it set for her. That's sorta back when we where first getting going too i bet i got her 2-3 pairs of shoes that week and she still went with those gold heels i loved i could not believe she was gonna wear them all night. So anyway i had talked her into wearing these stripped tights but i told her to cut out the crotch. So whenever we was making love earlier in the week things got pretty heated and i was like i bet you anything you can have any guy you want and however many you want well she did decide to take me up on my offer. Later on she told me what happened and it was pretty nuts when we first got there i was sober and probably going to be for the night. She was already kinda tipsy apparently when we first got there she just couldn't wait and went to the bathroom little did i know meeting up with some people i knew she was headed right for the bathroom and guess what? Yep some black dude hit on her on the way in and she pulled him in the bathroom and made him eat her pussy ! Next thing she said to me is he just stood up and shoved his cock in me babe !!!! I was like oh ******* no way yeah he sucked she said it took about 5 min and he came right away 😮😮😮😮😮 i was shocked at the time and i didn't hear about this till wayyyy later on. Anyways so she also told me later on she went back outside and ended up in the garage where apparently a few guys where out there and she didn't know that i guess she bent over and let them fuk her but they couldn't hold up. There wasn't to many that night she told me but yeah i guess you where right i am pretty good looking babe
I went to my *******'s college Halloween costume party and wore this

Helen 56 married mom

Attachments

• 2d57235ad87e6919629d92fa4ad259cb.jpg
    2d57235ad87e6919629d92fa4ad259cb.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 37
Back