Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Everyone knows that there are not the votes in the Senate to remove him. Pelosi should sit on the articles and deliver them at one of two strategic times. Either one leaves Trump and the cons twisting in the wind for the better part of the year.

1) If Moscow Mitch agrees to witnesses, send them up around the beginning of October so it all plays out right before the election.

2) If Moscow Mitch doesn't agree to witnesses, hold off and see how the election shakes out. If Trump wins but the cons lose the senate, she should send them up the day before the new senate is sworn in. And Trump is ousted by March 1st.

Any other scenario has no worse an outcome than what would play out now.
Lol. Do you really believe what you just wrote?

Lol. Do you really believe what you just wrote?
I am not saying that is what will happen. I am saying that is what should happen. We already know 2 con senators will lie while taking the oath of impartiality. There is nothing to lose by holding the articles indefinitely. What is Pelosi's motivation to send the articles up to an obviously and publicly announced rigged trial?

I am not saying that is what will happen. I am saying that is what should happen. We already know 2 con senators will lie while taking the oath of impartiality. There is nothing to lose by holding the articles indefinitely. What is Pelosi's motivation to send the articles up to an obviously and publicly announced rigged trial?

And the House impeachment was impartial and NOT rigged - get REAL !!!!

Too bad the articles of impeachment cannot expire but I imagine there are countless people on both sides reviewing those laws for any loopholes. 😭😭😭

Too bad the articles of impeachment cannot expire but I imagine there are countless people on both sides reviewing those laws for any loopholes. 😭😭😭

I am sure you are right.

And the House impeachment was impartial and NOT rigged - get REAL !!!!
yeah it went just how the Dems wanted and they took NO ******* from the right.....and they shouldn't have...….some of this first started in committee rooms downstairs...….all of which republicans are members......but chose not to go.....until the very last then a bunch of them swarmed in with no more intent than to interrupt.....so the case about being shut out was pure BS....they have members on every committee......one was even asked on the news how the meeting was going....said he didn't know he had other things to do.....they make such a fuss they do move the meetings upstairs......so now they want to raise hell about wanting the whistle blowers testimony...….which is another game....trying to please trump...…...they know he is protected by law....and several republican senators don't think he should testify......but there was no need for his testimony....3 or 4 others already testified to what he said.....

the right has NEVER been able to come up with any kind of defense on what trump did...…..their major complaints are about how things were done.....and they weren't even right on any of that

Yeah - uncalled for and hurtful - Dingle’s wife is a sweet woman.

as with Elijah Cummings.....John McCain

Donald Trump keeps attacking Gold Star families like ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/...
Oct 23, 2017 · Trump keeps attacking Gold Star families. Here's how he could have apologized instead. America crossed another disgraceful Rubicon on Monday, when President Trump decided to attack Myeshia Johnson, a Gold Star widow who confirmed that what was intended as a condolence call from the president did more harm than good.

Trump disrespect of Gold Star family enrages veterans
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/veterans...
Aug 03, 2016 · Trump disrespect of Gold Star family enrages veterans. Paul Rieckhoff, founder and CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, talks with Rachel Maddow about the widespread outrage over Donald Trump's treatment of Gold Star parents Khizr and Ghazala Khan. Brennan: I gave Trump a year to live up to the office. Programming Note!

Trump insults Gold Star mom, freaks out U.S. allies - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/07/31/trumps-temper-tantrum...
Jul 31, 2016 · Trump insults Gold Star mom, freaks out U.S. allies. Ghazala and Khizr Khan on the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on Thursday. The Khans’ *******, Humayun, was killed while serving with the U.S. Army in Iraq. Almost on cue, Donald Trump had a meltdown after the Democratic convention ended Thursday night to positive reviews.

Back