Gfs slutty roomemate

So about a month ago my gf invited her friend to move in with us because she needed a place to stay and also could help with bills (times be tough). I didnt have a problem with it because her friend is pretty chill, no drama, but I also happen to know she's a bit promiscuous and only dates black guys. The three of us have hung out some in the past and gfs friend has made it VERY clear that she's a size queen and would on occasion tease my gf about how much better a big dick is. Gf always laughed it off like "yeah whatever lol". So my hope was that she would bring guys home with her and we (more specifically my gf) would hear them fuck through the thin apartment walls. And it FINALLY happened last week. She brought a guy home last night. It was late and we were alreayd asleep but I heard some strange noises that woke me up. Even though I was awake I still kind of layed there and it took me a minute to realize what I was hearing. Once I realized what was going on I got hard as fuck. Gfs bff was in the other room getting absolutely destroyed. I was worried she would wake the neighbors lol. After a minute or two of listening I looked over at my gf to see if she was asleep. Sure enough she was awake and it was obvious she was listening intently. I said "babe?", which kind of startled her and I saw her remove her hand from under the covers. I thought "was she touching herself??" I didnt wanna press the issue so I didnt mention it. I said "sounds like bff brought a friend home" gf replied "yeah sounds like she's having fun over there lol" we laughed about it and she mentioned that she would talk to her in the morning and ask her to keep it down next time so it doesnt wake anybody up. This was last week. Gf just told me earlier that her friend said she might be bringing a date home later tonight and that "your bf might wanna plug his ears lol" my gf laughed and said that'll probably be the only way he gets any sleep. So I'm really stoaked about what might happen later tonight.

So about a month ago my gf invited her friend to move in with us because she needed a place to stay and also could help with bills (times be tough). I didnt have a problem with it because her friend is pretty chill, no drama, but I also happen to know she's a bit promiscuous and only dates black guys. The three of us have hung out some in the past and gfs friend has made it VERY clear that she's a size queen and would on occasion tease my gf about how much better a big dick is. Gf always laughed it off like "yeah whatever lol". So my hope was that she would bring guys home with her and we (more specifically my gf) would hear them fuck through the thin apartment walls. And it FINALLY happened last week. She brought a guy home last night. It was late and we were alreayd asleep but I heard some strange noises that woke me up. Even though I was awake I still kind of layed there and it took me a minute to realize what I was hearing. Once I realized what was going on I got hard as fuck. Gfs bff was in the other room getting absolutely destroyed. I was worried she would wake the neighbors lol. After a minute or two of listening I looked over at my gf to see if she was asleep. Sure enough she was awake and it was obvious she was listening intently. I said "babe?", which kind of startled her and I saw her remove her hand from under the covers. I thought "was she touching herself??" I didnt wanna press the issue so I didnt mention it. I said "sounds like bff brought a friend home" gf replied "yeah sounds like she's having fun over there lol" we laughed about it and she mentioned that she would talk to her in the morning and ask her to keep it down next time so it doesnt wake anybody up. This was last week. Gf just told me earlier that her friend said she might be bringing a date home later tonight and that "your bf might wanna plug his ears lol" my gf laughed and said that'll probably be the only way he gets any sleep. So I'm really stoaked about what might happen later tonight.
So youre popping a boner and surprised your GF is excited too?

This was last week. Gf just told me earlier that her friend said she might be bringing a date home later tonight and that "your bf might wanna plug his ears lol" my gf laughed and said that'll probably be the only way he gets any sleep. So I'm really stoaked about what might happen later tonight.
We are stoaked as well. ;-)

So what happened? Did you seduce your gf while listening to gfs bff having fun?

Sounds like my old roommate. She was a ton of fun to party with and always had someone sharing her bed. I do not know how many nights her sounds echoed through our cheap apartment. In fairness I had my own moments as well.

UPDATE: Unfortunately nothing happened that night. But this happened last night. Gf was in the living room watching tv and I was in the bedroom, but the door was open so i could hear everything that was going on in the living room. Our roomemate came home late last night, she was alone, and she joined gf in the living room and after a little while my gf mentioned "no man tonight?" Roomemate laughed and said she just left his place and she figured that we were tired of all the noise. Gf laughed and my gf spoke up and said "dont worry about us, the noise isnt a big deal, you can bring ur man over whenever" roomemate said alright just making sure ur bf foesnt get upset. Gf laughed and said dont worry about him he's not upset

Its not much but it's something

That's hot

UPDATE: Unfortunately nothing happened that night. But this happened last night. Gf was in the living room watching tv and I was in the bedroom, but the door was open so i could hear everything that was going on in the living room. Our roomemate came home late last night, she was alone, and she joined gf in the living room and after a little while my gf mentioned "no man tonight?" Roomemate laughed and said she just left his place and she figured that we were tired of all the noise. Gf laughed and my gf spoke up and said "dont worry about us, the noise isnt a big deal, you can bring ur man over whenever" roomemate said alright just making sure ur bf foesnt get upset. Gf laughed and said dont worry about him he's not upset

Nice

Love to hear more about this!

UPDATE: Well sure enough, late last night to the sound of roomemate and her man going at it. Definitely sounded like they were having a great time. After a few moments I turn to see if my gf is awake and I noticed she wasnt in the bed with me so I'm like wait what the fuck. I look around and see that thr master bathroom door is closed so I try to sneakily get out of bed and creep towards the door and sure enough I CLEARLY hear my gf moaning and playing with herself in the bathroom. Fyi our bathroom is in-between our room and the guest room, so she's definitely listening to her friend in the other room. I stood at the door listening and it was the hottest thing ive ever heard, lots of moaning and whimpering, it was about 10 minutes before I snuck back to bed and pretended to be asleep. It was harder to hesr my gf in the bathroom from all the way in bed, especially with her friend next door, but about 5 minutes later I definitely heard sharp gasping and an "oh fuuuuuuck" coming from the bathroom. Gf snuck back to bed a little while later, while I pretended to be asleep.

UPDATE: Well sure enough, late last night to the sound of roomemate and her man going at it. Definitely sounded like they were having a great time. After a few moments I turn to see if my gf is awake and I noticed she wasnt in the bed with me so I'm like wait what the fuck. I look around and see that thr master bathroom door is closed so I try to sneakily get out of bed and creep towards the door and sure enough I CLEARLY hear my gf moaning and playing with herself in the bathroom. Fyi our bathroom is in-between our room and the guest room, so she's definitely listening to her friend in the other room. I stood at the door listening and it was the hottest thing ive ever heard, lots of moaning and whimpering, it was about 10 minutes before I snuck back to bed and pretended to be asleep. It was harder to hesr my gf in the bathroom from all the way in bed, especially with her friend next door, but about 5 minutes later I definitely heard sharp gasping and an "oh fuuuuuuck" coming from the bathroom. Gf snuck back to bed a little while later, while I pretended to be asleep.
I would think your gf would wake you up to fuck her if she was that horny. Why sneak in the bathroom when she could have just played with herself in the bed?

Why not go in to the bathroom and help her? Fuck.her right there.

Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

Back