Gf finally got BBC! Here's how it affected her

So after months of fantasizing about it together, discussing it, sitting on the fence and always coming up short, about a month ago it finally happened! We met and played with an interracial couple (white wife, black husband), where we full-swapped, so my gf finally got to experience BBC and I got to see it! (would love to share details if anyone is interested, but that's not the purpose of this thread). Needless to say, things aren't the same and I noticed many people that are in our boat wondering what changes happen afterwards, so I thought I would start this.
So like I said, we first played together just over a month ago and then again two weeks ago, he laid it on her pretty good both times, making her cum multiple times.
About a month later, I have noticed that she is much more confident and comfortable with her sexuality, feels and dresses much sexier than before, even in our day to day life. Like the other day she went to the gym in yoga pants and sports bra, and then was telling me about all the guys that were staring at her... a month ago she would have been super uncomfortable with that. Also shows much more skin when going out now and acts much more sexy and confident.
She is also much hornier lol, before we would have sex maybe twice a week, now it's 4-5 times and she gets much more into it (not sure if she is imagining it's a bbc or not lol)... needless to say, her cravings for BBC have also grown exponentially, she is always bugging them to set up another play date, asking when we can meet up again etc... I have the feeling that soon we will need to find another guy to "help out" with her needs or wants 😆 🤣... also when they set up the next meeting, she sent him back a nude bathroom selfie with her turned sideways just enough so you couldn't see her pussy and only her hand barely covering her nipples saying "this is waiting for you" or something like that lol... a month ago, that would have never happened, and I don't even get pictures like that from her lol 😂
So if anyone is in a similar situation as I was a month ago, feel free to ask whatever is on your mind :)

Congratulations on having a hot GF. I hope you can encourage her and that she keeps it up. So many men (like me) want to be in your situation. I would love to see these changes in my wife.

Congratulations on having a hot GF. I hope you can encourage her and that she keeps it up. So many men (like me) want to be in your situation. I would love to see these changes in my wife.
Thank you! And yes, I plan on keeping open communication and keep encouraging her, to see how far we can go with this...
And I hope you get to see and experience it too and see the same changes in your wife 🤞🏼

Back