Get those QOS tattoos and jewellery on display

UkcoupleSE

Couple
From
UK
I see a lot of comments and fear around wearing or sporting Queen of Spades tattoos or jewellery or clothing. My advice is do it.

I always go for the more subtle but visible approach, so smaller tattoos but in plain sight. So on my boobs, my ankle or my wrist.

Jewellery i wear studd earrings so i can brush my hair away to show them to a potential hot black studd at a bar.

I wear a necklace for clubs between my boobs, or the always successful, anklet and ankle tattoo so when i sit i can flash my needs at those hot boys.

in gym I always wear qos branded clothing as there is always a fit studd at the gym 😍

My last very direct trick is a wearing a see through skirt with my white knickers with "I fuck bbc!" for the least subtle of all approachs.

All i can say is, i never get negatives, black men sometimes ask what it means when i flash one, but then i get the joy of explaining the meaning to them. Or i make my cuck explain. I love how pathetic he feels when he does.

But overall, i get positives results 20+% of time. Which has resulted in some very nice meaty gorgeous black cocks stretching my 50+ pussy.

So my advice ladies, wear them, subtle is best, but somewhere you can flash at those gorgeous black beauties, with their wonderful pleasure cocks... 🍆😈❤️

Back