Fun last night

jerred

Couple
We had fun last night!!!! This is both of us sharing. I (B) went out last night with a tenant of ours. I figured I could have some fun with her but she was surprised that I was flirting with guys. She has a crush on my hubby. Anyway, I managed to meet a coupla guys (black, thuggish...duh😉) but had to be cautious around this girl because Jerred and I wanna keep our private life as private as possible and even though I was buzzed I was smart about it. Whatever, she didn't get laid. I did!!!! And I won't be going out with her again. Anyway, I called Jerred from the bar and told him what was up and of course he encouraged me to have fun. I told these guys that I wanted to hook up but had to drop this bitch off and I had them follow us. Hubby was excited when I called him after she got outtay truck. We talked as I pulled into a nearby parking lot followed by these guys. I was soooooo fucking horny. I left my phone on so hubby could be there too. They got in and we smoked a blunt and they had me take my top off while we smoked. I got in the back with both of them and went back and forth sucking their cocks then One went up front while me and his homeboy fucked, then he fucked me. Condoms unfortunately. I got their numbers and am definitely gonna bang these guys again.
This is J, her pussy was blew out when she got home last night and I enjoyed treating her to a slow tonguing, then fuck. We're not done yet. We're just waking up and sharing this has woke us up.
Opps, we meant to post this this morning....

Last edited:
We had fun last night!!!! This is both of us sharing. I (B) went out last night with a tenant of ours. I figured I could have some fun with her but she was surprised that I was flirting with guys. She has a crush on my hubby. Anyway, I managed to meet a coupla guys (black, thuggish...duh😉) but had to be cautious around this girl because Jerred and I wanna keep our private life as private as possible and even though I was buzzed I was smart about it. Whatever, she didn't get laid. I did!!!! And I won't be going out with her again. Anyway, I called Jerred from the bar and told him what was up and of course he encouraged me to have fun. I told these guys that I wanted to hook up but had to drop this bitch off and I had them follow us. Hubby was excited when I called him after she got outtay truck. We talked as I pulled into a nearby parking lot followed by these guys. I was soooooo fucking horny. I left my phone on so hubby could be there too. They got in and we smoked a blunt and they had me take my top off while we smoked. I got in the back with both of them and went back and forth sucking their cocks then One went up front while me and his homeboy fucked, then he fucked me. Condoms unfortunately. I got their numbers and am definitely gonna bang these guys again.
This is J, her pussy was blew out when she got home last night and I enjoyed treating her to a slow tonguing, then fuck. We're not done yet. We're just waking up and sharing this has woke us up.
Opps, we meant to post this this morning....
Hey, that was last weekend and after i met those guys last weekend Ive hooked up with them twice more. Last night was wild.

This is B. I've been a naughty slut lately. Been hooking up with 2 new guys I met a coupla months ago. J is obviously enjoying it too. He's met them...and tasted their cum from my pussy. Yeah, I've spit some into his mouth too😙. We haven't "played" regularly for a while so this is much needed. My pussy has been blew out and sloppy and we prefer it that way. Hubby knows I've had a Great night when I come home to him with sperm leaking outta me, down my inner thighs. I know I can now leisurely lay back and enjoy him eat my pussy then fuck me. He Always cums quick.

Last edited:
This is B. I've been a naughty slut lately. Been hooking up with 2 new guys I met a coupla months ago. J is obviously enjoying it too. He's met them...and tasted their cum from my pussy. Yeah, I've spit some into his mouth too😙. We haven't "played" regularly for a while so this is much needed. My pussy has been blew out and sloppy and we prefer it that way. Hubby knows I've had a Great night when I come home to him with sperm leaking outta me, down my inner thighs. I know I can now leisurely lay back and enjoy him eat my pussy then fuck me. He Always cums quick.
Wish I were married to a loving and giving woman like you.

Back