Ft Wayne,IN

The club survived a highly publicized attempt in 2019 to shut the place down pushed by a couple of members of the Fort Wayne City Council. The final vote by the council to close the club failed by 1 vote. I have not been there since the club survived the attempt to shut it down.
However, I have been there several times over the last four years. The club is a very nice facility with at least 12 playrooms. It is very clean, (however I do wish they could install showers) and dance floor and sound system are very good.
I would say that for a BBC looking for action, it can be hit and miss. I have had nights where it was fantastic, and nights where nothing much was going on. There are certainly people in the lifestyle who frequent the club, but there are often many folks there who are there to be seen, or to hang out. Sometimes single women will come to a swing club to ******* and hang out because it is cheaper to BYOB there rather than paying $10 for each ******* at a regular nightclub.

They have on occasion hosted Interracial/BBC parties that were very well attended, and had a I fantastic time at least 2 of them. Perhaps they should host IR/BBC parties more often.

The club survived a highly publicized attempt in 2019 to shut the place down pushed by a couple of members of the Fort Wayne City Council. The final vote by the council to close the club failed by 1 vote. I have not been there since the club survived the attempt to shut it down.
However, I have been there several times over the last four years. The club is a very nice facility with at least 12 playrooms. It is very clean, (however I do wish they could install showers) and dance floor and sound system are very good.
I would say that for a BBC looking for action, it can be hit and miss. I have had nights where it was fantastic, and nights where nothing much was going on. There are certainly people in the lifestyle who frequent the club, but there are often many folks there who are there to be seen, or to hang out. Sometimes single women will come to a swing club to ******* and hang out because it is cheaper to BYOB there rather than paying $10 for each ******* at a regular nightclub.

They have on occasion hosted Interracial/BBC parties that were very well attended, and had a I fantastic time at least 2 of them. Perhaps they should host IR/BBC parties more often.
Sad champagne closed we went there once and had a great time on a Friday night,they had plenty of single guys and she entertained a small group with about a fifty fifty ratio in race.As soon as we enjoy a club they close smh

Are you from ft Wayne?

Back