From Shy Girl to BBC Slut

This is a true story that just occurred

So I'd been chatting with this girl for a few days to maybe be her sugar daddy. She was very demure and shy, and had only been with 7 other guys in her life. I mentioned maybe watching her take BBC, and she said she was scared of BBC because she's very tight. But I kept talking about how good they fucked, making up fantasies with her and BBC, etc., and she became obsessed with trying one while I watched her. So for our first date, I wasn't expecting anything crazy to happen, but she told me after drinks that she was ready for a BBC that night. We soon found a guy - handsome, tattooed, muscular, and with a very thick 8.5" BBC. All three of us met up at a hotel room, and he worked his BBC into that tight pussy until she was in heaven. We did lots of things, like:

Doggystyle with me licking her clit
Her riding him with me eating her ass from behind
Him gently massaging her tits while I gave her clit slow tongue flicks
Him creampie'ing her (she begged him to cum inside her), then me eating her creampied pussy, then me and her swapping the cum between our tongues

Every inch of her body got kissed, bitten, slapped, worshipped and pleased. Towards the end, she kept telling me how she wants to do this every day. I think it's safe to say that she has turned a new leaf and is going to be enjoying a lot more BBC now (with me supporting her as her loyal sugar cuck).

This is a true story that just occurred

So I'd been chatting with this girl for a few days to maybe be her sugar daddy. She was very demure and shy, and had only been with 7 other guys in her life. I mentioned maybe watching her take BBC, and she said she was scared of BBC because she's very tight. But I kept talking about how good they fucked, making up fantasies with her and BBC, etc., and she became obsessed with trying one while I watched her. So for our first date, I wasn't expecting anything crazy to happen, but she told me after drinks that she was ready for a BBC that night. We soon found a guy - handsome, tattooed, muscular, and with a very thick 8.5" BBC. All three of us met up at a hotel room, and he worked his BBC into that tight pussy until she was in heaven. We did lots of things, like:

Doggystyle with me licking her clit
Her riding him with me eating her ass from behind
Him gently massaging her tits while I gave her clit slow tongue flicks
Him creampie'ing her (she begged him to cum inside her), then me eating her creampied pussy, then me and her swapping the cum between our tongues

Every inch of her body got kissed, bitten, slapped, worshipped and pleased. Towards the end, she kept telling me how she wants to do this every day. I think it's safe to say that she has turned a new leaf and is going to be enjoying a lot more BBC now (with me supporting her as her loyal sugar cuck).
What no pics????

Back