First time taking BBC in my ass

LA 4 BBC

Female
From
UK
I had always been curious about exploring my sexuality and trying new things, and one night I found myself in a situation where I was able to do just that. I had been chatting with a guy online for a few weeks, and we had been flirting and getting to know each other. He was a big, muscular black man, and something about him just really turned me on. We decided to meet up and see where things went.

I was nervous as I made my way to his apartment, but as soon as I saw him I felt my nerves melt away. He was even more handsome in person, and I could feel the chemistry between us as soon as we locked eyes. We started making out, and I could feel his big, hard cock pressing against me through his pants. I was wet with anticipation and couldn't wait to see what this night had in store.

He led me to his bedroom and pushed me down onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck and ears, whispering dirty things in my ear. 'You're such a slut,' he growled. 'I can't wait to fuck you with my big black cock. I'm going to make you scream and beg for more.'

I was already dripping wet and ready for him. He pulled my pants down and started eating me out, licking and sucking my clit until I was moaning with pleasure. Then he flipped me over and started fingering my ass, preparing me for what was to come.

I had never had anal sex before, but I was ready to try. He lubed up his cock and slowly started pushing it inside me. It hurt at first, but the pain quickly turned to pleasure as he started thrusting deeper and deeper. I was in heaven, being filled up by this big, black cock in my ass.

He fucked me hard and fast, and I couldn't help but beg for more. 'Yes, fuck me harder!' I cried out. 'I'm such a dirty slut for your big black cock. Give it to me harder!'

He was happy to oblige, and he fucked me even harder, making me scream with pleasure. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, and just as I was about to cum he pulled out and started jerking himself off. He came all over my face and in my mouth, and I eagerly swallowed every last drop.

I lay there, spent and satisfied, feeling like a dirty slut who had just been thoroughly fucked by a big black cock. It was an experience I would never forget, and one that I would definitely be repeating in the future.

Please note; this is a fictional story and not me in the story or picture.
IMG_6979.jpeg

Back