Finding a black guy for a threesome?

Me and my husband have been trying to connect with a respectful and courteous black gentleman for a threesome. We've tried a couple dating sites, but it hasn't been exactly promising. Are there better ways for us to find the right guy to join us? We aren't really the true cuckold type. We simply want a well endowed black man to join us in a threesome, hopefully allowing me to experience a double penetration.

ThanksVideoCapture_20230108-172122.jpg

Me and my husband have been trying to connect with a respectful and courteous black gentleman for a threesome. We've tried a couple dating sites, but it hasn't been exactly promising. Are there better ways for us to find the right guy to join us? We aren't really the true cuckold type. We simply want a well endowed black man to join us in a threesome, hopefully allowing me to experience a double penetration.

ThanksView attachment 5814889That's wonderful

ThanksView attachment 5814889
Sexy!

Swinger sites are the best. Also try doublelist.com which replaced the old craigslist.

OMG you are so beautiful and gorgeous and I would be very interested in meeting you guys. I live in Asheville North Carolina and if that's not a problem then pvt message me let's talk and I would love to be friends with your husband.

Attachments

• Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230102_042055.jpg
    20230102_042055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • Message_1672132967963.jpg
    Message_1672132967963.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Good on you girl...dp with black guys is out of this world

Back