Finally settled..... San Antonio

Bull4Spade

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Finally settled in. San Antonio has been good. I am looking for something consistent... I have a high sex drive, recover well, and need to satiate this insatia_bull appetite.

Any takers?! DM me

I don't know if this is an appropriate post or if this is the place but here goes. My wife and I used to play often but very discreetly. Several years ago a medical diagnosis and treatment effectively eliminated her sexual appetite. As an understanding hubby, I patiently waited for her to recover. But she's assured me those days are over. My needs aren't being met and I'm not getting any younger. It wouldn't be quite the same but I'd love to meet a cuckoldress to play with occasionally. I wouldn't say No to a Bull either, as that was part of my role back in the day.

Wife and I had the conversation the other day. She told me she was still open to the idea but she's very, very picky. And she absolutely isn't interested in meeting through any "dating" sites. It would need to happen organically. I dont see the stars aligning enough for it to happen.

Back