Finally admitted

So for the past 2 months I've been fucking the wife with her toys stapped to me. The first couple of times, she wasn't comfortable, but the last 4 times she can't get enough of it. I've always told her she needed a bigger cock and she has always denied it. Yesterday again, I started to get her in the mood. To my surprise, she had no underwear or bra on, so she definitely wanted it. She was already wet, probably knowing she was getting her toy again deep into her. I was pounding her away, and she was moaning and grabbing the sheets, and all of a sudden, she said, Stick that tiny dick in my ass. I think she realized after the fact what she actually said, lol. I just need to build off of that to get her over the edge it's even harder because of the weight she has put on and is even more self-conscious. I will not give up on it she is still unaware. I'm trying but know it's something I want.

Did she really admit it? I think she was just in a nice sexual space, and she said Tiny Dick, because if she said BIG dick instead she'd be lying, right? So I'm sure she knows it's tiny, doesn't mean she wants bigger, maybe just tiny and toys is good enough for her.

Back