Filled so much it overflows

When I was first dating my wife she was always horny and ready for sex. We'd go 2 or 3 times. She liked the mess and rarely wiped off till we were done. Married 20+ years our sex life got routine.
About 5 years ago we did a dru.nk mfm with a guy we know. Happened 6 times in 3 years, always exciting but very weird. It's become a semi regular thing over the last couple of years, it's 2 or 3 times a month now.
My wife is clearly into the mess. We take turns with her. We all have a hot time but my wife constantly comments about how slick it is and how it's all over the place down there.
Normally we're very classy especially her.
After we've fucked her she loves to cuddle up to him and rubs her pussy against his thigh while they make out.
Many times during the night she says things like...can you hear that...I'm so slippery...that sounds so sexy, referring to the squish, squish of her getting pumped. She loves to look down while she's getting it. She rubs the mess on our balls.
Her thing now is him doing her, letting it go in her, he pulls out, I slide in while she kinda cleans his dick with her mouth then kisses me. It's weird as hell I know but she absolutely gets off on it. She's said many times how hot it is.

Last edited:
When I was first dating my wife she was always horny and ready for sex. We'd go 2 or 3 times. She liked the mess and rarely wiped off till we were done. Married 20+ years our sex life got routine.
About 5 years ago we did a dru.nk mfm with a guy we know. Happened 6 times in 3 years, always exciting but very weird. It's become a semi regular thing over the last couple of years, it's 2 or 3 times a month now.
My wife is clearly into the mess. We take turns with her. We all have a hot time but my wife constantly comments about how slick it is and how it's all over the place down there.
Normally we're very classy especially her.
After we've fucked her she loves to cuddle up to him and rubs her pussy against his thigh while they make out.
Many times during the night she says things like...can you hear that...I'm so slippery...that sounds so sexy, referring to the squish, squish of her getting pumped. She loves to look down while she's getting it. She rubs the mess on our balls.
Her thing now is him doing her, letting it go in her, he pulls out, I slide in while she kinda cleans his dick with her mouth then kisses me. It's weird as hell I know but she absolutely gets off on it. She's said many times hot hot it is.
Sounds like its just a matter of time before your sucking him....

Slowly draining his balls into her pussy. Love her feet too. Just the way I wanna see my wife and flooded with cum 😏
Thx for the comment and the love. 7:qos: loves the feeling of her Bulls dumping hot black seed deep inside her. This is REAL amateur video, the sample starting this hot topic looks pretty professional and staged. Any vids we post are real dates what happens, happens and sometimes it is special. Enjoy she did.🔥🔥🔥🔥♠️

Back