Fastest Blow job I should of sued the hospital but enjoyed it.

Kingdong2024

Male
Gold Member
I had a bad back an went to the emergency in a London hospital at about 1. Am. They put me in a room alone and gave me some strong painkillers and I fell asleep. When I opens my eyes the first thing I saw was an Indian doctor as she dribbled on my dick. I look at her like WTF. Then she said ur really have a big penis, everyone can see, ever if it’s no errect. Then she rubbed her spit in the head till it grew like a mushroom. She got suddenly nervous and left the room. I was gob smacked. I could not wait to fuck her. Suddenly she returned locked the door and said, I will give u all the painkillers u need but please let me feel you penis in all my holes and come on my tits not in my virgins as I am not on the pill and had no sex 3 years. I said do u think it will fit? She said she had two black dildos a little smaller and shorter, but she was used to putting both in each holes together despite, she was again like I met her looking a my dick dribbling on it. I grabbed her head an push my cock deep in her throat she sucked like I do tits. Then I said get ur ******* off. I did not find her uniform sexy. She went to the bathroom and came back with the biggest sexiest ass I ever saw! I fucked her till 5am then took the first bus. I felt abuse 😂

Back