fantasy my wife and bbc

hotrod57

Couple
Garry took his blonde wife lisa to a bar for her 23 birthday. A while later garry and lisa was pretty tipsy. As garry went to get some more beer from the bartender. A 7 foot tall black guy said my names tyron whats your I replyed garry. He ask who’s the hot blonde setting with you I told him she’s my wife. Your lucky I love to hook up with her. I said well tyron I love to watch so if you can get her to we will go to your place. For real you would let me do that. Garry says yes come over ask her for a dance her names lisa. Then I will tell her it’s ok. Once on the dance floor you can play with her ass if she gets mad we will tell her it’s a joke. Garry & lisa & tyron heads over to tyron’s house. Once At Tyron's house. Lisa, now even tipsier, giggled. Tyron, with a devilish grin, led her to his bed room, his 11-inch black cock straining against his pants, clearly eager to be released. Garry, watched with arousal.

Tyron pushes lisa to the floor he shoves his cock in lisa’s mouth stretching her mouth and jaw as the head hits the back of her throat after a while he pulls out and lay,s down on the bed. and puts a rubber on his massive black cock it did not cover it all. tyron reaches under lisa's skirt and pulls off her panties. Tyron's strong hands reached for Lisa's waist, pulling her closer to him. his hands began to roam all over her body, cupping lisa's firm breasts and squeezing her ass. With a gentle pull from Tyron, he pulls lisa on top of him. Lisa straddled him, lisa’s short skirt riding up to reveal her blonde wet hairy pussy. Garry leaned in, whispering into her ear, "It's okay, baby. Just enjoy it." He watched as Tyron was teasing lisa’s clit before sliding down to probe at her blonde hairy pussy. as lisa starts to slide down on tyron's black cock. he can not get the thick mushroom head to go in. tyron grabs his cock with his right hand and starts to rub it threw lisa's pussy. he says lisa push down on my cock as i work it up and down your pussy. the massive head starts to slide in. as Tyron's massive black cock head goes in lisa's wet pussy it makes a pop sound, Lisa gasped. It was so much bigger than Garry's, stretching lisa in a way she'd never felt before. Tyron was patient, though, working the head in and out of of lisa's tight white pussy, lubricating it with her own juices. Slowly, inch by inch, tyron pushed his massive black cock into her, his girth making lisa moan with each new sensation. as lisa rides tyron's cock she stops and get's up and pulls the rubber off from his cock and puts her pussy back on hos massive black cock. and lisa starts to ride tyron's cock again. garry was suprised when lisa pulled the rubber off. garry said what are you doing lisa she says i want to fill that massive ccock not the rubber. garry says well when he starts to cum get off him i do not want you setting pregnet. Garry couldn't take it anymore. He undid his pants, revealing his own 7-inch cock, which was rock-hard and leaking precum from the excitement. He knelt behind his wife, his hands on her hips, guiding her movements as Tyron began to fuck her in earnest. As Tyron's massive shaft filled lisa to the brim, Lisa's eyes rolled back in pleasure. The friction was intense, and lisa could feel her orgasm building with every thrust. as lisa went up and down tyron's massive black shaft silding in and out of her hairy blonde pussy. Garry took the opportunity to whisper more into her ear, "Why don't you lean forward on his black cock and let me fuck you in the ass, baby?" Lisa, lost in the haze of pleasure, nodded. Garry applied some lube to his cock, then positioned himself behind her.

He took a deep breath and pushed, feeling the tight ring of her ass give way to his eager shaft. The feeling of Tyron's cock filling her pussy and Garry's cock in her ass was overwhelming. lisa screamed out in ******* as they both began to thrust in unison, their cocks sliding against each other through the thin barrier of her flesh. The room was filled with the sounds of wet slapping, grunts, and moans. Garry watched in amazement as Tyron's thick cock slid in and out of his blonde wife's pussy, lisa's walls tightening around it with every stroke. He felt the pressure building in his own cock as he pushed into her tight asshole.

The sight was too much for him to handle, and with a roar, garry erupted deep inside of lisa, filling her ass with his cum. Lisa's orgasm followed quickly, her pussy contracting around Tyron's black cock as she came hard. Tyron, feeling the walls of lisa's pussy tighten around him, couldn't hold back any longer.

as He grabbed lisa's hips and pulled her down onto his massive thick black cock, burying it to the hilt. as garry pulls his cock out of lisa's ass. and rolled over to watch them. he wathed as tyron cock started pulsating in lisa's pussy filling her hairy pussy with cum. lisa was still ridding tyron's cock milking his thick black cock for all the cum he had. The three of them collapsed onto the bed , panting and sweaty. Lisa looked over her shoulder at Garry. lisa well what do you think honey got dressed ond went

Back