Ex-Onlyfans creator turned bbc girlfriend

sicktanicks

Couple
Hello all! I am a 22 year old ex-onlyfans creator and am looking to fulfill a BBC cuckold fantasy with my boyfriend!! We are on here looking for bulls! Ideally, we’d love to find a bisexual bull that my bf can suck off and get ready for me! But that isn’t a dealbreaker, if you’re straight that’s fine my bf can just watch :) if you’re interested please send a DM or comment :) Some pics below 🥰🥰

We are located near Columbus, Ohio but are open to traveling and hosting!

Not selling anything or making any content! Exclusively personal :)

Attachments

• IMG_0841.jpeg
    IMG_0841.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0848.jpeg
    IMG_0848.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0849.jpeg
    IMG_0849.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0843.jpeg
    IMG_0843.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0846.jpeg
    IMG_0846.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Hello all! I am a 22 year old ex-onlyfans creator and am looking to fulfill a BBC cuckold fantasy with my boyfriend!! We are on here looking for bulls! Ideally, we’d love to find a bisexual bull that my bf can suck off and get ready for me! But that isn’t a dealbreaker, if you’re straight that’s fine my bf can just watch :) if you’re interested please send a DM or comment :) Some pics below 🥰🥰

Cool & i live in menifee california so i'm a bit far from you two

Banging pussy 👏🏾

Word! What’s was your OF handle tho?

Hey there from Cleveland 😉

I really hope you come to New Orleans

Back