Every girl should try black cock 😍

HotwifeLexi

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
So I started when I was in college. The quarterback of the football team. I guess that’s not as cliche as the star of the basketball team 🙈

but I was one of “his girls”.We met once per week and then gradually it increased.

I’m not sure if it was that experience that led me to wanting to be a hotwife or what. But I love the control. Having different guys whenever I want makes me feel empowered and confident.Knowing I can make any man cum or give him the best BJ of his life 🤤🤤

I find black guys to be more generous, complimenting, and also dominant. Therefore I think every girl should explore them.Who knows, maybe your husband will like it too 😏😉

Attachments

• D92327C6-1652-4AA8-982B-8B81E1583EE8.jpeg
    D92327C6-1652-4AA8-982B-8B81E1583EE8.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 317
  • 2580AFBC-C917-4048-91FF-2A2E1A40F6BA.jpeg
    2580AFBC-C917-4048-91FF-2A2E1A40F6BA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 331
So I started when I was in college. The quarterback of the football team. I guess that’s not as cliche as the star of the basketball team 🙈

but I was one of “his girls”.We met once per week and then gradually it increased.

I’m not sure if it was that experience that led me to wanting to be a hotwife or what. But I love the control. Having different guys whenever I want makes me feel empowered and confident.Knowing I can make any man cum or give him the best BJ of his life 🤤🤤

I find black guys to be more generous, complimenting, and also dominant. Therefore I think every girl should explore them.Who knows, maybe your husband will like it too 😏😉
Fuck !! thats my hot sexy fuck white Black cock slut talk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :sex: :sex:

We need to get to know each other ;) so after we can see if we click LOL :sex: 🍆 :sex:

Would :blackheart: 2 try these juicy holes :sex::sex:

Wow that awesome how u got started I am a cuck but believe all hot girls should have bbc all time something so sexy about a women like u taking control and guys like me suBmitting to yous and serving u and your lovers :)

Hope you encourage other white females and married white women to experience black men. The sexual liberating of the lifestyle is an amazing feeling for most women. My ex said she never felt more sexy and confident when we were together in the lifestyle. Also an woman with your sexual need to have the power to make men cum needs an open Hotwife relationship!

Hope you encourage other white females and married white women to experience black men. The sexual liberating of the lifestyle is an amazing feeling for most women. My ex said she never felt more sexy and confident when we were together in the lifestyle. Also an woman with your sexual need to have the power to make men cum needs an open Hotwife relationship!
I know I try to encourage all hot white women I know they deserve the best cocks and we know that is bbc :)

I love when I am the first black man to fuck a married pussy! It's a great honor and an even greater pleasure when a man shares his most precious prized possession with a bbc havin brotha like me! Thanks to all the hubby's and boyfriends!
We thank u for giving them the cocks they deserve to be fucked by u have a great cock I know it be an honor to clean up your cum from a hot white women

I was very very pleasantly surprised to fund out seeing you bent over showing off those well used holes and am sooo glad you are loose stretched out BBC whore and show it off 😘♠️ please support this proud loose BBC slut she is amazing and real! Onlyfand and manyvids

I love when I am the first black man to fuck a married pussy! It's a great honor and an even greater pleasure when a man shares his most precious prized possession with a bbc havin brotha like me! Thanks to all the hubby's and boyfriends!
Yw. i'm guessing the whole world of females must have already been "blacked" completely if we believe every Woman who claims her current Black man she is mingling with was her first. :) Many Women in this lifestyle who probably had a hundred of different (Black) men already will tell you you are the first because they know it will lead to steamier sex. :D Just like some Women will pretend they are cheating on their husbands or boyfriends when instead their partners are fully aware and consenting behind the lover's back. ;) But i'm wishing you luck for being the real first Black man for many more wives and girlfriends to come. Blessings

@HotwifeLexi: i absolutely love your last paragraph...
(...)

...and i think it's true.

If we believe scientific findings (surveys) a bit over 2/3 (i think 68%, if i recall that correctly) of all men have recurring sexual fantasies about their Women with another man as a source of arousal they would masturbate to. Of course that does not mean that those would necessarily also like to have that happen in real life. But i'm assuming provided their relationship is close and strong with low fear of losing their Women over sex, many men would be open to a lifestyle arrangement that would include additional "players" for their wives and girlfriends.
At the same time a study carried out on an American university campus found that 87% of Women on that campus have recurring sexual fantasies involving Black men.
As an implication ImO it is fair to assume that a lifestyle of the type "wifesharing with Black men" can be a beneficial choice for many couples. ;)

And i agree... Every Woman should "try" sex with a Black man at least once! :)

Back