Es ella tan morbosa ???BBC en Barcelona...BNWO!!!

¿Estás en Barcelona? ,Estás dispuesto a conocer a un chico negro guapo y dotado?, ******* tus fantasías las que están siendo ennegrecidas? charlemos, nos vemos en verano 🌞 y vemos,
No te vas a arrepentir, volverás otra vez.
IMG_20240724_130548.jpg

¿Estás en Barcelona? ,Estás dispuesto a conocer a un chico negro guapo y dotado?, ******* tus fantasías las que están siendo ennegrecidas? charlemos, nos vemos en verano 🌞 y vemos,
No te vas a arrepentir, volverás otra vez.View attachment 7358550
Are you in Barcelona? Are you willing to meet a handsome and gifted black boy? Are your fantasies being blackened? Let's chat, see you in the summer 🌞 and see, you won't regret it, you'll come back again.

We are in Blaines outside Barcelona and interested in meeting you. My wife would like to be blackened.

Do you have a what’s app number so we can contact you to see if there is a connection?

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpeg
    IMG_1329.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1328.png
    IMG_1328.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
Are you in Barcelona? Are you willing to meet a handsome and gifted black boy? Are your fantasies being blackened? Let's chat, see you in the summer 🌞 and see, you won't regret it, you'll come back again.

We are in Blaines outside Barcelona and interested in meeting you. My wife would like to be blackened.

Do you have a what’s app number so we can contact you to see if there is a connection?
Dm me. I'm interested. Arab african bull

I will be in Barcelona in September

If you are interested in white guy with 19cm, tell me

not interested in White mans?

Back