Dominated a couple one time

KcmeatCo

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I used to play out a fantasy with this couple where the wife would pretend she doesn’t like black men. And I’m over drinking with him and she comes in and I completely disrespect her she pulls her husband to the side and ask him why he allow me to say those things. He goes back an Tries to confront me but is immediately intimidated by is now black master because I’ve shoved him on his knees in the corner of the room in front of his wife and told him don’t fuckin move or close his eye. His wife so nervous as I walk up to her. She thought about calling for help or even the police but realizing her own husband wasn’t going to save her then shouldn’t risk pissin me off trying to disobey me. I grab her by her throat And squeeze tight looking right at her husband and turn back to my slut and stuff my tongue in her throat. She protested but found herself turned on by the aggressions and started to give in. Hubby in the corner powerless starts to feel ******* rushing through his body with anger and notices it’s filling up his cock. I ******* my slut to the ground tell her to don’t move. Grab the husband over to his wife and kneel him also. Make him undo my belt and zipper pull down my briefs grab my dick and stuff my big black Veiny dick in the mouth of the woman he loves. His wife staring at her husband allow another man to overcome both of them. She looks back at me with complete submission and says I’d do anything to get outta this alive. I smack her across the face with my dick and tell her to not talk with out permission and for her and her hubby to call me master and daddy! Turned her around and gestured hubby to stuff my dick in his wife’s ass and as he attempted it. her whimpering cry’s out “I’ve never had anything in there” husband completely dominated grabs his wife’s chin between his index and thumb tells her to sush 🤫 end shoves my hard back cock in his wife’s virgin untampered asshole and she let out what sounded like a war cry of pain and oddly pleasure. She’s never been taken before and she then realized she didn’t bring to her husband anymore, she was now bbc owned!

Attachments

• IMG_8056.jpeg
    IMG_8056.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2882.jpeg
    IMG_2882.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 38
  • cm-chat-media-video-1:be38cf0d-24c9-5a21-b06f-532fb4dc47f8:320052:0:0.mp4
    3.6 MB
Back