Dominant BBC Seeking a Submissive Woman/Wife - ATX

MrFade

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
About Me:

I’m a powerful, assertive, and experinenced Dom looking for a white woman/wife who is ready to embrace her roles as a true submissive slut. As a BBC, I know what it means to lead, to command, and to dominate with both authority and care. My presence is strong and my style is firm - I’m her to claim what’s min and take you on a journey that will push your boundaries and awaken your deepest desires.

I’m the man who knows how to handle a sub who craves guidance, structure, and the thrill of being owned. I offer more than just dominance - I offer a connection where you can explore what it means to fully submit, to be taken care of, disciplined, and cherished by a man who understands this dynamic

What I’m Looking For:

I’m looking for a white or Hispanic woman who feels the pull to submit to a dominant BBC. You want to feel the contrast - the thrill of surrendering to a man who knows how to take control and make you feel like you’re exactly where you belong. You’re looking to be guided, claimed, and molded into the submissive woman you long to be, to serve and to be taken by a man who knows what he wants.

If you’re ready to be trained, to explore your boundaries, and to fully embrace the everything that is to be a submissive slut to a dominant BBC, then we should talk. This isn’t just about a fling - It’s about finding the right match for a journey that as deep and intense as it is exhilarating.

Interests & Kinks:

I am drawn to the lifestyle where discipline meets devotion, and submission is met with a firm yet caring hand. I enjoy creating scenarios that build anticipation, where you’re reminded of your role, and I’m there to guide and lead.

Final Thoughts:

I’m not here to play games - unless we both agree to the rules 😈. If you think you’re ready to take that step and explore what it trials means to submit then reach out!

Let’s see if you’re ready to be owned, trained, and transformed!

- Mr. Fade

Back