Does this mean that I won't enjoy actually being cucked?

So my Wife and I have been together approaching 10 years, and for whatever reason I am as close to telling her I want to be a cuckold, as I've ever been. However one confusing experience is making me think that maybe I wouldn't actually enjoy being cucked. So about 6 months ago my Wife and I were going clothes shopping. I told her of a fantasy in which I wanted her to pretend that she has buying these clothes for a date she was going on with a new man that night. She did as I asked. It didn't feel erotic. When we got home I jerked off as she told me the story of how she meet this man. It didn't feel erotic.

This experience was strange to me as I literally can't remeber the last time I Came when I wasn't thinking of a cuckold type scenario. Does anyone have any experience of something like this happening? Or any insight into would it be more enjoyable if it was real?

How about asking her for a threesome?
This sounds crazy, but I actually think there is less chance of that then of her cuckolding me. She is not a fan of casual sex per se. So at least with cuckold she could go on dates ect. But to my question. Do you think that my experience suggests that I wouldn't enjoy cuckolding?

Have you eaten your own cum? From her pussy or mouth 😜?? Have you eaten a creampie? A threesome with another guy, you both fuck her and suck her and she sucks you. So you are participating!!!

Back