Does sexual behaviour reveal persons personality?

After practising cucold life style for more than 25 years i realised that our sexual behavious reveals our personality as well...for example my wife is a kind person so she find it hard to say no when some one asks for money or any help..this is also reflected in her adult life when some one requests a sexual favour she just cant say no...she agrees to it. .we both believe in equality of races so that reflects in our preferen of choosing bull from otber races...my wife is impulsive so she would buy anything impulsively...tbat is exactly she does when she offer impulsively to a stranger in a club or in a train or beach...she is risk taker so tbat reflects her behaviour in going bareback all the time without condom...i have a tendancy to be more considerate towards needy people..like offering job to unemployed person rather than employed person as long as tbere is not a huge skill gap...so i shared my wife with mostly unmarried and divorced men to the extent tbat few people remarked tbat i am doing sexual social setvice..

After practising cucold life style for more than 25 years i realised that our sexual behavious reveals our personality as well...for example my wife is a kind person so she find it hard to say no when some one asks for money or any help..this is also reflected in her adult life when some one requests a sexual favour she just cant say no...she agrees to it. .we both believe in equality of races so that reflects in our preferen of choosing bull from otber races...my wife is impulsive so she would buy anything impulsively...tbat is exactly she does when she offer impulsively to a stranger in a club or in a train or beach...she is risk taker so tbat reflects her behaviour in going bareback all the time without condom...i have a tendancy to be more considerate towards needy people..like offering job to unemployed person rather than employed person as long as tbere is not a huge skill gap...so i shared my wife with mostly unmarried and divorced men to the extent tbat few people remarked tbat i am doing sexual social setvice..
You're right, sexual behavior does reveal people's personality. Sexual behavior is not separated from the rest of our personality.

You write:

".for example my wife is a kind person so she find it hard to say no when some one asks for money or any help..this is also reflected in her adult life when some one requests a sexual favour she just cant say no...she agrees to it"

When my wife wanted to cuckold me, I agreed to do it.

When my wife wanted a biracial kid, I accepted, but only after a lot of consideration and inner struggle.

a154abe4-5c95-49ce-a39a-70541f13d9d6.gif 362455da-1d7d-47f0-9e1c-5faac80ea7f4.gif

Last edited:
If you believe in racial equality wouldn't that be reflected by considering all cocks equally for fucking not in picking a black one. By definition you're choosing one race as prefered. Not that I care, just saying the position is inconsistent.

I don't think one can correlate sexual behavior with personality. Personality is something which is developed from a very young age and a major part of it is the upbringing of a baby.
Famous american philosopher and writer Ayn Rand once quoted," tell me who you sleep with and i will tell you your parsonality.
I don't think one can correlate sexual behavior with personality. Personality is something which is developed from a very young age and a major part of it is the upbringing of a baby.

If you believe in racial equality wouldn't that be reflected by considering all cocks equally for fucking not in picking a black one. By definition you're choosing one race as prefered. Not that I care, just saying the position is inconsistent.
Totally agree and that is why we never chose just one race. My wife slept with different race people different age group and with strangers friends and relatives etc..

Lo fucks black, white and other but she prefers black. She finds a higher percentage of blacks are good in the sack. Maybe that's stereotyping but the guys she's banging don't seem to mind.

So you think sexuality begins to develop at an adult age?
i tend to think that many things we find out about ourselves including our sexuality as pubescent and adult human beings had started to develop way back in earlier years (subconsciously).

Also there seems to be a correlation between personality and hormone levels in some respect, which also have an impact on "sexual behavior". i don`t think this relation (between personality and sexuality) is simple (= can be deduced in a direct manner) or biunique, though.

Back