Do your friends play with your wife?

Does your wife play with your friends?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish. I have a close friend that stays at our house often. He's fucked several married women and I told him I would never be mad if that ever happened. My wife just isnt into him unfortunately.

Yes, absolutely. It does make the friendship momentarily awkward, especially if you insist on watching, but if I allow your friend to “have a night” with her it’s not as bad. I like the idea of her being thoroughly used and encourage them to be rough with her.

Well not my wife, but I do have one friend that I been drooling for his wife, and since she caught me checking her out she’s been teasing me bad… my wife also clocked and she is suspicious of the friends wife, but I been enjoying the teasing 🤫

Hotwife here, I generally want to avoid creating problems and awkwardness with our close friends... But ******* horny me has hit on almost all of his friends. I also maybe occasionally flash them my tits when no one else is watching

Some just blow it off as ******* girl flirting, but a couple of them expressed interest. My husband knows about one of them, but not the other, just that maybe somethings happened who knows?

Hotwife here, I generally want to avoid creating problems and awkwardness with our close friends... But ******* horny me has hit on almost all of his friends. I also maybe occasionally flash them my tits when no one else is watching

Some just blow it off as ******* girl flirting, but a couple of them expressed interest. My husband knows about one of them, but not the other, just that maybe somethings happened who knows?
Lol. there you go. My friends wife teasing is a little less forward than yours. But bending over when we are alone. Sitting next to me on the sofa or telling me some private things about her sex stories always gets me excited 🤫

Lol. there you go. My friends wife teasing is a little less forward than yours. But bending over when we are alone. Sitting next to me on the sofa or telling me some private things about her sex stories always gets me excited 🤫
Oh that is really the way it "should" be done. like, I know I definitely complained about my husbands performance issues or whatever and definitely said things I probably shouldn't have too. I really never planned on any of these occurrences, that is the power of being horny and *******.

When we first wanting to have mfm 3 somes we involved 2 of my friends but after an event with the 2nd one we said no more friends
Agree 100% thhressomes with friends and your partner is a bad idea. I am not into mmf but with an ex of mine from uni days. Got her open to do it with her friend that we knew was into me. It was hot but for me and the friend, turned into a big mess of jealousy from that one day 😐

Oh that is really the way it "should" be done. like, I know I definitely complained about my husbands performance issues or whatever and definitely said things I probably shouldn't have too. I really never planned on any of these occurrences, that is the power of being horny and *******.
There. a lot like my case with friends wife. I do give her compliments as much as she does too. And always check her out. But last New Year’s Eve we were together with two other couples and after we got a little ******* and some greens we did get to dance together and that was a close call for us

On the other hand. I have another friend, black guy too, separated. I never notice anything weir until every time I see him, he always asks first about my wife, and a couple of times he mentioned how good looking she is. later maybe because I got a bit suspicious, but I heard my wife talking about him too and that she could hook him up with her friend. 👀

We had a bbq at our home the past weekend. We had many friends over. A few of my hubby’s buddies along with couples too. One of his buddies came inside and into the kitchen while was getting things ready. Making small talk then he said, “hey I saw Robs phone wallpaper.” I smiled at him as he said you’re very sexy. If you’d like to play and have some fun just let me know. As he was walking back outside I said hey, you got to see me what are you packing. He turned back towards me and dropped his shorts. Out flopped and huge cock. I told him I absolutely want to try that. I’ll keep you updated.

We had a bbq at our home the past weekend. We had many friends over. A few of my hubby’s buddies along with couples too. One of his buddies came inside and into the kitchen while was getting things ready. Making small talk then he said, “hey I saw Robs phone wallpaper.” I smiled at him as he said you’re very sexy. If you’d like to play and have some fun just let me know. As he was walking back outside I said hey, you got to see me what are you packing. He turned back towards me and dropped his shorts. Out flopped and huge cock. I told him I absolutely want to try that. I’ll keep you updated.
Damnn, you don’t know how hard I had to fight myself not to do the same with my friends wife when she was cooking and I was at the kitchen door talking to her and eating her out with that ass eating her clothes up 🤤🤤

Back