Do women squirt more often with black men?

Do women squirt more often while having sex with black men than white men?

• Yes

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters
This is a retarted question. Sorry, but come on, any man, black, white or blue, heck any woman for that matter can make a woman squirt if they do the RIGHT thing. The ability to make a woman squirt has no relevance to race.
I have to agree with you. Not that the question was dumb. People have the right to ask it. I have had sex with black men and white men and have squirted with both in equal intensity.

I have to agree with you. Not that the question was dumb. People have the right to ask it. I have had sex with black men and white men and have squirted with both in equal intensity.
You are right, that was unfriendly of me to say that. My reason for saying the question is dumb would be like me asking the reverse. Do black men cum more when fucking white pussy vs fucking pussy of any other race? But, I should have been respectful, and I apologize to the OP for my action.

You are right, that was unfriendly of me to say that. My reason for saying the question is dumb would be like me asking the reverse. Do black men cum more when fucking white pussy vs fucking pussy of any other race? But, I should have been respectful, and I apologize to the OP for my action.
No worries. I get it. Thank you for your service by the way.

This is a retarted question. Sorry, but come on, any man, black, white or blue, heck any woman for that matter can make a woman squirt if they do the RIGHT thing. The ability to make a woman squirt has no relevance to
This is a retarted question. Sorry, but come on, any man, black, white or blue, heck any woman for that matter can make a woman squirt if they do the RIGHT thing. The ability to make a woman squirt has no relevance to race.
spoken like an angry little boy. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I had never squirted during sex or fore play with my husband, I believe his penis is to small to give me the penetration I need to make me orgasm while being fucked .
Where as as soon as Del my black lover penetrates me I orgasm and squirt immediately then during his fucking me I often squirt

Last edited:
I've slept with a lot of different men. All sizes, ethnicities... all horny. As a group, Black men definitely fuck the best. They know how to treat a girl. How to run the show. Not afraid to own the pussy. Not scared to fuck it inside out. If a girl has the ability to squirt, she mostly likely will be squirting on a black man.

Back