Do gangbang request posts really work? Harrisburg/Philly next week

Thicccvixxxen

Couple
Gold Member
I see the thread requests where people ask for a gangbang while visiting a place. Do they really work? Is short notice but doesn't hurt to ask right?
Hotwife couple visiting the Harrisburg/Philly area middle of next week. Was curious if either city or inbetween has a group of BBC that may be free on a weeknight for some hotwife fun?

I see the thread requests where people ask for a gangbang while visiting a place. Do they really work? Is short notice but doesn't hurt to ask right?
Hotwife couple visiting the Harrisburg/Philly area middle of next week. Was curious if either city or inbetween has a group of BBC that may be free on a weeknight for some hotwife fun?
Hey I live in the area I’d be down to meet up

I currently live in philly close to Temple, If you’re interested id luv to get to know you and the wifey💚

Back