I have just realized that some of you bulls do not enjoy the cucks. To each his or her own, I am here to fulfill their fantasy. However, I must add that I own a Cuck. Most of my Cuck receive this black dick, but they also pay my rent and car note. I am their master. Is there anyone among you who has a financially generous Cuck? Because I do and I enjoy it.

Attachments

• IMG_9837.jpeg
    IMG_9837.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 113
I have just realized that some of you bulls do not enjoy the cucks. To each his or her own, I am here to fulfill their fantasy. However, I must add that I own a Cuck. Most of my Cuck receive this black dick, but they also pay my rent and car note. I am their master. Is there anyone among you who has a financially generous Cuck? Because I do and I enjoy it.
My cuck loves taking care of the bull no matter what that entails

You give me that cock on the reg this sissy cuck will take care of you

Why consider the gayness of people and why only one in a dual engagement?
Because as cucks we are getting fucked n sucking n submitting like lil girls not being a man n fucking our wives … the bull isn’t gay because he’s doing what a bull dose fuck holes n dominate regardless of the member of the couple ! Especially if he’s fucking the cucks wife he’s def not gay , but cock sucking cucks like me are so

Because as cucks we are getting fucked n sucking n submitting like lil girls not being a man n fucking our wives … the bull isn’t gay because he’s doing what a bull dose fuck holes n dominate regardless of the member of the couple ! Especially if he’s fucking the cucks wife he’s def not gay , but cock sucking cucks like me are so
I hoped you would reflect internally on the question but you might be the dumbest person on the planet

My wife's bull is Damion. He lives a good distance from us, so I pay his car note and I gave him a gas credit card. My wife and I have offered to let him move in with us, but he wants to keep his own place. If he ever does, we definitely won't charge him rent. He will spend weekends with us and my wife has gone on some cruises with him. Of which I paid for, lol.

My wife's bull is Damion. He lives a good distance from us, so I pay his car note and I gave him a gas credit card. My wife and I have offered to let him move in with us, but he wants to keep his own place. If he ever does, we definitely won't charge him rent. He will spend weekends with us and my wife has gone on some cruises with him. Of which I paid for, lol.
Love ❤️

Back