Dirty Talk

I was 13 when a black family moved across the street from my house.There Grandma owned this house for over 50 years so they would come and stay for weeks and longer especially in the summer.Angelo became my friend and we went everywhere together playing handball, fishing,just chilling.But in 1980 it was still a prejudice time.Whites didn't want black folks in there neighborhood and any white girl who messed with Blacks was called a "N LOVERS".ANGELO WAS A VERY HANDSOME BBC.THEY DIDN'T HAVE RUNNING WATER SO I ASKED MY MOM IF ANGELO COULD WASH HIS CLOTHES AT OUR HOUSE.MOM WASN'T TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT BUT KNOWING ANGELO WAS MY FRIEND SHE SAID YES.NOW MOM WAS VERY PRETTY WITH BIG TITS AND REAL BIG NIPPLES.SHE DIDNT WEAR A BRA SOMETIMES SND AND THIS TIME WAS THE SAME.ANGELO STARTED TALKING TO MOM IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND SMILED SEEING ANGELO LOOKING AT HER TITTIES

When we were done, Angelo said, good night Mrs _____.But said to me,DAMN YO MOMMA FINE!I SMILED AND SAID YEAH MY OTHER FRIENDS SAY THE SAME THING.I WAS ALSO VERY TURNED ON BY HER AND WOULD COME DOWNSTAIRS IN MY P.J.S WITH MY DICK HARD,ACTING LIKE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING.MY DAD WORKED NIGHTS.MOM DRANK AND WOULD BECOME UNINHIBITED.SHE STAIRED AT MY HARD DICK AND SMILED THEN LOOKED ME IN MY EYES.ALL I COULD SAY WAS "HI MOM" AND WENT BACK TO MY ROOM TO TOUCH MYSELF.

About 15 minutes later Mom came into my room.i left the door unlocked to add to my thrill and sure enough she came to my bed and seeing my hand under the covers asked if I was "TOUCHING MYSELF.I SAID NO BUT SHE PUT HER HAND ON MINE AND FELT MY HARD COCK

About 15 minutes later Mom came into my room.i left the door unlocked to add to my thrill and sure enough she came to my bed and seeing my hand under the covers asked if I was "TOUCHING MYSELF.I SAID NO BUT SHE PUT HER HAND ON MINE AND FELT MY HARD COCK.She asked if She could touch it.I could barely talk but nodded my head as she pulled my covers down.i wasn't very Big yet maybe 5 inches but she acted like it was sooooo Beautiful.She jerked my cock till I came which was very quickly and tasted my cum saying mmmmmm.She kissed my cheek and told me she loved me.I said I love you too.She said not to ever tell anyone and that it was ok for mommies to love there boys

Now that's the cock I've had to work with for sometime so you can see why I'm begging to get fucked by a big black cock and turn into a big black cock craving slut. Please tell me what you think of his cock compared to yours and how he fucks me Compare compared you would do.

Back