Diaries of a BBC slut #1

LA 4 BBC

Female
From
UK
My stories are purely fictional and do not feature myself but merely are stories and fantasies that have popped up into my head and any pictures attached are ai generated to go with the story and not myself.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments

I was a 35-year-old married woman on holiday at Centre Parcs, UK and staying in a woodland lodge with my husband and *******, having the time of our lives, but lately, I had been plagued by an insatiable urge that I couldn't shake off. I had always been attracted to black men, and I couldn't ignore the burning desire I felt to be with one.

I had been feeling increasingly horny over the past few days, my mind filled with thoughts of a black man, his skin dark and smooth, his body muscular and powerful. It was a strange desire, one that I couldn't shake, no matter how hard I tried.

As I walked along the secluded path in the woods, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement and desire coursing through my veins. I was a 35-year-old woman on holiday with my husband and *******, having the time of our lives, but lately, I had been plagued by an insatiable urge that I couldn't shake off. I had always been attracted to black men, and I couldn't ignore the burning desire I felt to be with one.

The previous day, we had spent the whole day out and about, and as the evening drew closer, my husband suggested that we head back to the lodge with the *******. I told them that I wanted to take a leisurely walk by myself, and I would be back shortly. My plan was to find a quiet spot in the woods and relieve my urges myself, but as fate would have it, I stumbled upon a group of three young black guys, who were hanging out and enjoying the beautiful summer evening.

I pretended to be lost and started talking to them, and they offered me a beer, which I graciously accepted. I wanted to hang around and see if I could get one of them alone, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted the most. I also didn't know how I was going to separate any of them from the pack. But then, something inside me snapped. I was so horny and desperate to be satisfied that I blurted out, 'Do you guys want to have some fun together?'

After what felt like an eternity, they all stood up and came over to me. Before I knew it, I had hands all over me, and I was being undressed and touched in all the right places. I reached down and slid my hands down two of their trousers and felt their huge black cocks, and that was enough to drive me absolutely wild.

I dropped to my knees, taking turns sucking each of them, their moans and groans filling the air around us. They took turns using my throat, their hands tangled in my hair, guiding me deeper and deeper onto their hard black dicks.

Eventually, they lifted me up and put me on all fours on a huge rock that was perfectly placed, and I braced myself as they each took turns to fuck me from behind with their thick black cocks. I cried out as they filled me up, their big cocks stretching me deliciously. I was in heaven, and I could feel my climax building with each and every thrust.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, they pulled out and moved around to my front. I looked up at them, my body trembling with pleasure, and I knew what they wanted. They wanted to fuck my ass.

I nodded my head and braced myself, and they plunged into me one after another, filling me up and making me cry out with pleasure. They fucked me mercilessly, and I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm. And then, with one final thrust, I came, my body shuddering with pleasure as they filled me up with all the black cock I had been longing for.

After they were done using my holes for their pleasure two of them came inside my pussy, and the other came inside my ass. I could feel their hot cum dripping out of me, onto the rock below me.

As I walked back to the lodge, I couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration and thrill. I had never done anything like that before, and I couldn't believe what I had just done.

The next day, I realized that I had left my morning-after pills at home. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen next. Would I get pregnant? Would I ever see them again? I didn't even know their names. But despite the uncertainty, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and contentment. I had taken a risk, and it had paid off. I had given in to my desires and had the most incredible experience of my life.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn't help but think about the three black guys and the encounter we had shared. I knew that it was a one-time thing, but I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing and desire. I had never felt so alive and so desired before, and I knew that I would never forget that experience.

In the days that followed, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. I didn't know what the future held, but I knew that I had taken a risk and had experienced something amazing. I had given in to my desires and had been rewarded with the most incredible experience of my life.

And so, as I lay in bed, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep, with a smile on my face and a sense of satisfaction and contentment that I had never felt before. I had taken a risk, and it had paid off. I had given in to my desires, and I had been rewarded with an experience that I would never forget.

14E56473-2E39-45BD-ADAC-1E9AA1B66725.jpeg

My stories are purely fictional and do not feature myself but merely are stories and fantasies that have popped up into my head and any pictures attached are ai generated to go with the story and not myself.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments

I was a 35-year-old married woman on holiday at Centre Parcs, UK and staying in a woodland lodge with my husband and *******, having the time of our lives, but lately, I had been plagued by an insatiable urge that I couldn't shake off. I had always been attracted to black men, and I couldn't ignore the burning desire I felt to be with one.

I had been feeling increasingly horny over the past few days, my mind filled with thoughts of a black man, his skin dark and smooth, his body muscular and powerful. It was a strange desire, one that I couldn't shake, no matter how hard I tried.

As I walked along the secluded path in the woods, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement and desire coursing through my veins. I was a 35-year-old woman on holiday with my husband and *******, having the time of our lives, but lately, I had been plagued by an insatiable urge that I couldn't shake off. I had always been attracted to black men, and I couldn't ignore the burning desire I felt to be with one.

The previous day, we had spent the whole day out and about, and as the evening drew closer, my husband suggested that we head back to the lodge with the *******. I told them that I wanted to take a leisurely walk by myself, and I would be back shortly. My plan was to find a quiet spot in the woods and relieve my urges myself, but as fate would have it, I stumbled upon a group of three young black guys, who were hanging out and enjoying the beautiful summer evening.

I pretended to be lost and started talking to them, and they offered me a beer, which I graciously accepted. I wanted to hang around and see if I could get one of them alone, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted the most. I also didn't know how I was going to separate any of them from the pack. But then, something inside me snapped. I was so horny and desperate to be satisfied that I blurted out, 'Do you guys want to have some fun together?'

After what felt like an eternity, they all stood up and came over to me. Before I knew it, I had hands all over me, and I was being undressed and touched in all the right places. I reached down and slid my hands down two of their trousers and felt their huge black cocks, and that was enough to drive me absolutely wild.

I dropped to my knees, taking turns sucking each of them, their moans and groans filling the air around us. They took turns using my throat, their hands tangled in my hair, guiding me deeper and deeper onto their hard black dicks.

Eventually, they lifted me up and put me on all fours on a huge rock that was perfectly placed, and I braced myself as they each took turns to fuck me from behind with their thick black cocks. I cried out as they filled me up, their big cocks stretching me deliciously. I was in heaven, and I could feel my climax building with each and every thrust.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, they pulled out and moved around to my front. I looked up at them, my body trembling with pleasure, and I knew what they wanted. They wanted to fuck my ass.

I nodded my head and braced myself, and they plunged into me one after another, filling me up and making me cry out with pleasure. They fucked me mercilessly, and I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm. And then, with one final thrust, I came, my body shuddering with pleasure as they filled me up with all the black cock I had been longing for.

After they were done using my holes for their pleasure two of them came inside my pussy, and the other came inside my ass. I could feel their hot cum dripping out of me, onto the rock below me.

As I walked back to the lodge, I couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration and thrill. I had never done anything like that before, and I couldn't believe what I had just done.

The next day, I realized that I had left my morning-after pills at home. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen next. Would I get pregnant? Would I ever see them again? I didn't even know their names. But despite the uncertainty, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and contentment. I had taken a risk, and it had paid off. I had given in to my desires and had the most incredible experience of my life.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn't help but think about the three black guys and the encounter we had shared. I knew that it was a one-time thing, but I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing and desire. I had never felt so alive and so desired before, and I knew that I would never forget that experience.

In the days that followed, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. I didn't know what the future held, but I knew that I had taken a risk and had experienced something amazing. I had given in to my desires and had been rewarded with the most incredible experience of my life.

And so, as I lay in bed, I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep, with a smile on my face and a sense of satisfaction and contentment that I had never felt before. I had taken a risk, and it had paid off. I had given in to my desires, and I had been rewarded with an experience that I would never forget.

View attachment 7288641
damn that's hot love to give her this too!

Back