Denial ?

Jimsopen

Male
From
NJ, US
Just talked to a white cuckold - I was complementing him on how pretty his wife looked getting blacked -

And he says “ she only fucks black men when I’m away so I’m not a cuckold. I still fuck her “.

I explained to this Rocket scientist that a cuckold is a man who’s wife or gf fucks other men. He told me to leave him alone. lol.

How fragile an ego must this poor guy have?

I guess I just feel sorry for a guy like that who can’t embrace reality. And can you imagine how hard the poor wife must have to work to assure him she still enjoys fucking him ? How often do you think she uses “ honey I have a headache “ or “ honey I’m kinda tired why don’t you jerk off while you kiss my feet - no no honey you’re a real man and I want you … just not tonight tiger”

yeah, I understand it's hard to accept reality...I knew I was bi very early on, and I'm actually tall handsome and well hung...so I don't know, I just embrace it. Black men are better...I enjoy submission and watching them fuck. It's pretty simple to me

Just talked to a white cuckold - I was complementing him on how pretty his wife looked getting blacked -

And he says “ she only fucks black men when I’m away so I’m not a cuckold. I still fuck her “.

I explained to this Rocket scientist that a cuckold is a man who’s wife or gf fucks other men. He told me to leave him alone. lol.

How fragile an ego must this poor guy have?

I guess I just feel sorry for a guy like that who can’t embrace reality. And can you imagine how hard the poor wife must have to work to assure him she still enjoys fucking him ? How often do you think she uses “ honey I have a headache “ or “ honey I’m kinda tired why don’t you jerk off while you kiss my feet - no no honey you’re a real man and I want you … just not tonight tiger”
One cuck couple talked with me And he want that I should kiss her wife in cafe while we 3 in cafe

I suggested him better offer: that let me fuck her in the same cafe on same table in front of everyone 😂😂😂

I told him if we are meeting in public then behavior should be acceptable and his ego........ 😄😄

yeah, I understand it's hard to accept reality...I knew I was bi very early on, and I'm actually tall handsome and well hung...so I don't know, I just embrace it. Black men are better...I enjoy submission and watching them fuck. It's pretty simple to me

Being well hung dosnt matter when you can’t last more than 30 seconds, I disappointed many women during my uni days and my wife put up with it for years before one of her best friends introduced us to our now bull.

It is difficult to accept the reality but I can say the first time watching my wife with her bull certainly put things into perspective.

Being well hung dosnt matter when you can’t last more than 30 seconds, I disappointed many women during my uni days and my wife put up with it for years before one of her best friends introduced us to our now bull.

It is difficult to accept the reality but I can say the first time watching my wife with her bull certainly put things into perspective.
oh dont get me wrong...I know what I am, but I'm also 55. At 17-19 I could fuck all night.

Here is a shock. Another fetish post by unverified people trying to tell others what they are while pushing their inadequacy fetish on others

Ha!!! Men whose wives or gfs fuck other men are cucks. Not a fetish ffs. That’s facts. And this isn’t my fetish. I’ve done all this in real life.
Yes it’s your fetish and just because you’re pathetic doesn’t mean all men are. You even describe the fact that your are inadequate now. Age has nothing to do with that and neither does race. I play with older men that are animals. You’re pushing your fetish. Period

A woman - from Montana - is here trying to educate me on what a cuckold is and what my fetishes are. Fucking rich.
Of course it is your fetish. You’re literally getting off posting it. They only order one agreeing with you is an admitted cuck into denial. Another fetish.

Back