Decisions

The wife a few months ago met a young black male at a work event, while I was at home. They hit off very well and she asked me if she could fuck him and return home with her pussy filled. We had just begun dipping our toe into outside marriage play. Our rule was we always play together, but she really wanted to fuck him.

After a short discussion, we all agreed that time was short and perhaps push it off until the next weekend, however, I gave her the green light to suck him and play around a bit. They happily sent me pics of their fun. When she came home I had to fuck her and cummed like crazy. A week went by and he was no show. Since then she hasn’t made any attempt to meet or play with others. We have been busy with other things but her desire took a nose dive.

Should I give her the green light to go after bbc whenever she wants, regardless if I am there or not? Or what should I do? I prefer to be there, especially the first time but I also don’t want to deter her from trying again.

The wife a few months ago met a young black male at a work event, while I was at home. They hit off very well and she asked me if she could fuck him and return home with her pussy filled. We had just begun dipping our toe into outside marriage play. Our rule was we always play together, but she really wanted to fuck him.

After a short discussion, we all agreed that time was short and perhaps push it off until the next weekend, however, I gave her the green light to suck him and play around a bit. They happily sent me pics of their fun. When she came home I had to fuck her and cummed like crazy. A week went by and he was no show. Since then she hasn’t made any attempt to meet or play with others. We have been busy with other things but her desire took a nose dive.

Should I give her the green light to go after bbc whenever she wants, regardless if I am there or not? Or what should I do? I prefer to be there, especially the first time but I also don’t want to deter her from trying again.
Why the no-show? Did something happen between them that you're not aware of? Seems it.

He was very young a possibly a bit immature to understand what we desired, he was bad about communicating what he was after other than fucking my wife. He reached out several weeks after but wasn’t winning bonus points with his excuses, so she wrote him off.

Back