Hello everyone!

My cuckoldress/Mommy girlfriend and I want to create a task and reward list, for each task I complete I receive points for the task I complete. I’m then able to save up my points and cash them in from the list of rewards. Let me explain, we’ve discussed in detail that she needs more satisfaction than I could ever give her (And I totally understand.) but at the same time she want me to have satisfaction too! Fucking her pussy, ass and receiving blow jobs are strictly off limits for me, and are exclusively for hung alpha males.
(NO EXCEPTIONS!)

The “task list” should include sexual and non sexual tasks for example:
Wash her car inside and out: 45 points
Pegging session (without complaining): 25 points
Wear my cage day and night: 5 points a day
Clean her sex toys: 25 points
Clean the whole bathroom: 35 points

The rewards list can include sexual and non sexual rewards for example:
Eat and finger her pussy: 55 points
Have movie and pizza night: 150 points
Kiss and lick her feet: 25 points
Kiss her ass for 10 minutes: 10 points
Sleep in an hour later than I’m supposed to be awake: 30 points

As for things that aren’t necessary include:
Me the cuck going out to find a man, my girlfriend decides who fucks me and who I suck.
Public humiliation, such as wearing a skirt out in public, I don’t want that kind of attention nor does my girlfriend.

I’m aware the points I get from completing tasks will be lower and the rewards I want to cash in for my points will be higher in most but not all cases depending on the severity of the task and how little or big the reward is. Thank you for helping me out I can’t wait to read your ideas!!

While i think the concept of it can be interesting, i don't really understand some of the "rewards" in your example list.

i see it as a sort of T&D play with the "rewards" being the "tease" and not fulfilling enough tasks to be able to earn a reward the "denial".

However in a cuckoldress/cuck relationship it seems not reasonable for the cuck being denied something that limits the cuckoldress' pleasure (sexual or not). There are a few things i wonder:
* Does your girlfriend not enjoy movie and pizza nights? - She will be lacking those for as long as you haven't earned enough "points" and want to use them for this reward.
* Eat and finger her pussy? - Unless you have a live-in lover or a guy who's close and comes over a few times a week this seems to limit your girlfriend's pleasure as well, not only yours, and i doubt that truly makes sense.

You also said that "Fucking her pussy, ass and receiving blow jobs are strictly off limits" for you already. i can think of a positive reward system in which one of the rewards would for instance be getting a blowjob. The idea is that the stakes are so high that you would have to resist any rewards for a long period of time in order to achieve the BJ. The mental/emotional turmoil of not giving in to being granted a reward that you can have much easier, i.e. going without completely just for the one thing can be a real mindfuck. Especially if your GF constantly teases you about other rewards you could have instead. - Just an idea.

Other than that you could create a reasonable list of tasks. Then order them by both your willingness to perform those and your GF's willingness to have those done. Try to rate them by assigning numbers on a scale that reflect that. The tasks you like the least shall be assigned the highest numbers, those you like the most the lowest. Do the same for your girlfriend: The tasks she wants you to perform the most will be assigmed the highest numbers and vice versa. Finally rank them by calculating the product. This means that the tasks she wants you to perform the most but you the least will be awarded the highest "points", Those you best accept to do for her but she deems less important will come out lowest at the "points" rank. The "points" of the other tasks will be weighed somewhere inbetween.

Same for the rewards list. Those rewards you want to experience the most will "cost" you the most "points" and vice versa. However, in my opinion and like i said above, the rewards should not include anything that would limit your cuckoldress girlfrinend's experience when not carried out.

- Just a few ideas. ;)

While i think the concept of it can be interesting, i don't really understand some of the "rewards" in your example list.

i see it as a sort of T&D play with the "rewards" being the "tease" and not fulfilling enough tasks to be able to earn a reward the "denial".

However in a cuckoldress/cuck relationship it seems not reasonable for the cuck being denied something that limits the cuckoldress' pleasure (sexual or not). There are a few things i wonder:
* Does your girlfriend not enjoy movie and pizza nights? - She will be lacking those for as long as you haven't earned enough "points" and want to use them for this reward.
* Eat and finger her pussy? - Unless you have a live-in lover or a guy who's close and comes over a few times a week this seems to limit your girlfriend's pleasure as well, not only yours, and i doubt that truly makes sense.

You also said that "Fucking her pussy, ass and receiving blow jobs are strictly off limits" for you already. i can think of a positive reward system in which one of the rewards would for instance be getting a blowjob. The idea is that the stakes are so high that you would have to resist any rewards for a long period of time in order to achieve the BJ. The mental/emotional turmoil of not giving in to being granted a reward that you can have much easier, i.e. going without completely just for the one thing can be a real mindfuck. Especially if your GF constantly teases you about other rewards you could have instead. - Just an idea.

Other than that you could create a reasonable list of tasks. Then order them by both your willingness to perform those and your GF's willingness to have those done. Try to rate them by assigning numbers on a scale that reflect that. The tasks you like the least shall be assigned the highest numbers, those you like the most the lowest. Do the same for your girlfriend: The tasks she wants you to perform the most will be assigmed the highest numbers and vice versa. Finally rank them by calculating the product. This means that the tasks she wants you to perform the most but you the least will be awarded the highest "points", Those you best accept to do for her but she deems less important will come out lowest at the "points" rank. The "points" of the other tasks will be weighed somewhere inbetween.

Same for the rewards list. Those rewards you want to experience the most will "cost" you the most "points" and vice versa. However, in my opinion and like i said above, the rewards should not include anything that would limit your cuckoldress girlfrinend's experience when not carried out.

- Just a few ideas. ;)
You are a genius mister .
U have put my thoughts into words ..

Back