Cuckold Fireman in DFW area of Texas

CuckoldFireman

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Just introducing myself. I'm a masculine and mature white bisexual cuckold wannabe and experienced total bottom for BBC only. I am party friendly and it helps to get the mood going right. Other than sex with hung black men, I'm really only into women. I'm 52 years old, 6'1 210 lbs with 48 chest, 32 waist, and average sized in the meat department. I am a balding ginger that keeps his head and body shaved smooth. Currently separated and head into a divorce from my wife of twenty one years. She was never open to playing outside the marriage; however, I was in a cuckold marriage before this one for about six years. I have been a professional firefighter for the last 31 years. I also spent 15 years in the Marine Corps and Marine Corps Reserve. I even spent two years in management of an upscale gentlemen's club about 23 years ago. I can't really tell you how I developed into a BBC only jack of spades, but it likely started when I was raped as a young. The cuckold fetish started when my ex-wife left me for an older man with a ten inch cock. I am not ready to give up being with women just yet, but I would like to grow old in a hotwife cuckold type relationship. On a side note, I am very much into the feminized sissy fetish withing BDSM roleplay. I'm a butt ugly sissy, but I love to dress and act feminine when servicing BBC. I'd love to find some lime minded men, women, and couples who live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area or withing driving distance.

Back