Cuckold couple , worth BMFC?

Hey, we are a couple cuckold, with her taking big toys so far (monster ones) and planning to go to a BMFC (my hotwife don’t even change the subject party/ it s a must go for me as she wants it that much)
Basically , since I showed and talked about BMFC with my wife, she got arroused and don’t want to hear about another black male or something, she just want us to attend to one of the bulls night/bmfc party at extasia…
I am scared that she wants to take as much as she can the whole night, and put me to lick her , while she keeps me in a chasity cage…
After she motivated me that s why go for, so she can take it rough, i accepted it..

What should I expect from such a party? I mean, I can t do a thing to stop this, and she told me
That she wants to be used by black man’s, so at least to be prepared…

And yea, i asked her if she will let them cum anywhere they want, and it was an positive answer, and i will support her every minute of it..

If anyone needs a picture or something for verify, or with her, ask for it and i will upload it here…

Sorry for asking you what should i expect, but I want to hear hotwife’s or cuckold couples real stories or real first time stories… all i know it s that she will dominate me and will want to be dominated by any guy that want s to rip her pussy in half……
Added two pics with her.. as she told me to upload so can everyone see how hot it s she…

Attachments

• IMG_8820.jpeg
    IMG_8820.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_8819.jpeg
    IMG_8819.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 151
Back