Cruise to Maya Costa

Hotwife4aBBC

Couple
From
FL, US
My wife loves to cruise and we are going in April from Miami to Maya Costa. Will it be possible to get her blacked on a cruise? Or are there too many couples and not enough singles to even try while on a cruise?

Last edited:
My wife love to cruise and we are going in April from Miami to Maya Costa. Will it be possible to get her blacked on a cruise? Or are there too many couples and not enough singles to even try while on a cruise?
Very difficult to find single guys on a cruise. My wife and I were on a cruise two months ago, and everybody was married, or had a partner. We could have used a little action in our suite.

Possible not probable... fingers crossed as there and many liaisons on cruises for sure... and she could still be blacked by one of a couple! good luck

It's a big ship, hoping we'll get lucky. Our last cruise together it would have happened if she wasn't feel a bit seasick. He was quite the fit bull and all we got was what might have been.

Our cruise is cumming up on the 24th. We're still hopeful. We will hang out in the adult hot tub every evening. If you're black and interested just say, "Can I cum in?" And we'll say, "Cum right in!"

Back