Couples Seeking Couples for Lunch/Dinner Date and Hotel Play[TOKYO, JAPAN]

uaintseeme

Couple
From
Japan
Couples Seeking Couples for Lunch/Dinner Date and Hotel Play.

I/We Are:
A Group (Please Describe Below)

I/We Are Seeking:
Single Female, Couple (M+F)

Description/Narrative:
Date
: October 11th
Time: 15:00 - 23:00

We are:
Black American Male and Japanese Female (30's)
White American Male and Female (30's)
Jamaican Male (30's)

We are all fit, attractive and extremely fun to hang out with. We play regularly together and have developed a strong level of trust and love having a good time whenever and wherever possible. We are looking for one or possibly 2 more couples or a single female or two to join us on the evening of October 11th (next Friday) to do some sight-seeing around Utsunomiya, hit up a few restaurants, go down-town and party like the locals do on Friday nights and take it all back to our hotel room for a few drinks and some adult fun. We are all very respectful of peoples' boundaries and are clean and always use protection. While we do swap, we don't always, and it's not a requirement for you to join whatsoever, we don't judge. We do like performing in-front of other people, tho, so you can just sit back and watch or do some experimenting while you're there. You're guaranteed to have a great time because parties are really intimate and we always try to satisfy everyone's needs before going back to our regular lives. If this interests you, or if you're just curious, send me a message. I reply pretty quickly and maybe we can all become friends.

Make it a great day, and have a good week ahead, everyone.

Back