Couple seeking a BBC bull in Chicago

My woman and I have talked about this and we're now finally comfortable with going through with it. She has fantasized about fucking a BBC for quite some time, and I want to turn her fantasy into reality. I would of course be watching and get in on the action as well.

She is 27, 5'10'', natural blonde, naturally curvy body, great tan lines. She is looking for a dark Black man, at least 6'2'', muscular, big cock, masculine & dominant. If you're in Chicago and fit this description, please DM me with an introduction and pics of your face & body. If she's interested, we will exchange phone numbers and take it from there.

The guy will also be required to show a STD free test as it will be no condom, and you will cum inside of her.

Thanks, and looking forward to the responses.

FYI, this is a shared account between me and my girl. So she may message some of you guys privately if she likes your profile. Just a heads up.
Omfg 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😛😛😛👀👀👀she is Fukn amazing what a body and the blond hair great best she ooze sex appeal I wish I was her cuck as it be an honor to lick her clean after bbc fills her up. U r a very lucky man :) god Bess u guys

Back