Couple looking for hung BBC for safe fun

We are looking for a new BBC to have fun with... our regular guy moved to LA... so that sucks. But we are down for someone nice and respectful. Only looking for someone over 9" and thick... I am used to that... unless you are larger. My partner likes to watch as I have fun. Well, we can talk more if you message us... I do most of the responses being as I will be picking the person. We are in Northern NJ.

We are looking for a new BBC to have fun with... our regular guy moved to LA... so that sucks. But we are down for someone nice and respectful. Only looking for someone over 9" and thick... I am used to that... unless you are larger. My partner likes to watch as I have fun. Well, we can talk more if you message us... I do most of the responses being as I will be picking the person. We are in Northern NJ.
Hi
I’m a professional hot and sexy black man.
Open-minded, respectful, experienced, private, discreet, sane, I have personality, classy,
great hygiene, shaved very clean, healthy, fit, muscular, stamina, freaky, fun/cool, safe, dd/std free etc…
I know how to please a woman from head to toe. Great with my hands and tongue. Curling toes, making you squirt, cream, scream, tear, in other words climax in a great way. Going for hrs and multiple times with my, well hung and endowed (BBC). If this is what you’re looking for let’s chat!

Back