Conservative in public....BBC slut in private

Love to see those hot ladies who are prim and proper in public but BBC lovers in private.......
Such women are numerous.

They have two distinct personalities. The public persona is respectable, even "prim and proper" as you said. This is the image that is seen as the wife and mom and often as a professional woman and one who is active in civic projects to help the community.

Her other side is that she is addicted to black cock. Sometimes it's her secret. In other cases, the husband knows and possibly her children know. Black cock feeds her addiction, and submitting gives her a sense of calm and happiness to alleviate the stresses of her other life.

I find these dual type of BBC sluts to be very exciting...and it’s what my wife was when we played. In public a pretty conservative look and in private she was loving BBC in her married white pussy...and I enjoyed seeing it just as much. This BBC slut is sooo hot...going from conservative to a written on and bound sub slut...very fucking hot!

Such women are numerous.

They have two distinct personalities. The public persona is respectable, even "prim and proper" as you said. This is the image that is seen as the wife and mom and often as a professional woman and one who is active in civic projects to help the community.

Her other side is that she is addicted to black cock. Sometimes it's her secret. In other cases, the husband knows and possibly her children know. Black cock feeds her addiction, and submitting gives her a sense of calm and happiness to alleviate the stresses of her other life.
Very well said...right on point and really describes it perfectly. Really enjoy your posts.

Very well said...right on point and really describes it perfectly. Really enjoy your posts.
Thank you.

Having been in the lifestyle for most of my life, my experience over the years has introduced me to many white women who lives such lives. Research by scholars backs up what first-hand experience indicates.

People who are new to the topic might be surprised to see a successful attorney or an acclaimed teacher or a civic leader acting whorish with black men in private, but that's just how things are. Most white women are good at compartmentalizing their lives. They put aside the respectable image and fully indulge their dark sides.

Thank you.

Having been in the lifestyle for most of my life, my experience over the years has introduced me to many white women who lives such lives. Research by scholars backs up what first-hand experience indicates.

People who are new to the topic might be surprised to see a successful attorney or an acclaimed teacher or a civic leader acting whorish with black men in private, but that's just how things are. Most white women are good at compartmentalizing their lives. They put aside the respectable image and fully indulge their dark sides.
You can tell in how you describe things that you have a depth of true and real experiences. Thanks for sharing...and yes I think both white women and men compartmentalize life’s various aspects...and both are often professional conservative on the outside and in a flash can open that special part of themselves and be submissive to BBC in private...and so many crave for those moments...and use that’s personal experiences talking.

Thank you.

it really adds to the excitement of leading a " double life"

Yes, I agree. I have been to stores in deep southern states and the cashiers were older white conservative women and they would call me darling and wanted to chat as well. So that lead me to believe some of them are interested in a BBC
They are!

The deep south has some of the greatest bbc lust because it has been repressed for so long by law and by culture. The desperately desire, and they just need the opportunity.

Back