Consensual, Nonconsent Play

DAlex

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
This seems to be a very common fantasy and desire of married women I have come into contact with.

Consensually wanting to be face to face with a man twice your size so he can do whatever he wants with you, taking you to your limits. With you defenseless, sometimes blindfolded or handcuffed, but even if they weren't, there was little they could do.

I'm opening this space here so that everyone can confess these dark and primitive desires that grow In many women
Please login or become a member to view

I am often used on a nonconsensual basis, My Husband and I have certain code words that lets me know I am to resist as hard as I can. But when multiple man att ack me I always lose for their pleasure
The Wire Roland Brice GIF

I have these as a cuckold. My ex was ****** several times but she had powerful orgasms I came had also. Who knows why

This seems to be a very common fantasy and desire of married women I have come into contact with.

Consensually wanting to be face to face with a man twice your size so he can do whatever he wants with you, taking you to your limits. With you defenseless, sometimes blindfolded or handcuffed, but even if they weren't, there was little they could do.

I'm opening this space here so that everyone can confess these dark and primitive desires that grow In many women
Please login or become a member to view
Yes, this is an experience that is so exciting, and I enjoy this. I like men to enjoy me and use me for their pleasure.

Back