Connecticut (CT) BBC

someblackguy

Male
Real Person
Glad this post caught your eye. I’m a bull who has been in the lifestyle for over 7 years. I’ve met some great people and had some amazing experiences. At this point in my life I’m looking to connect and have a long term thing with a single woman or hotwife couple in the area. If you are REAL and are actually looking to meet up, I would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Send me a message I can send my face pics and more personal videos.

I am attractive, fit, well spoken and very respectful. There are many fake profiles on here and people who get off on chatting. If that is what you are looking for I’m not your guy. Real meet ups only.

Wish you all the best

Attachments

• Videoleap-2AD45D75-C787-429E-B7EF-2A0074DCA32D.mov
    10 MB
  • IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • 20220401_225127_001.mp4
    952.5 KB
Are you s
Glad this post caught your eye. I’m a bull who has been in the lifestyle for over 7 years. I’ve met some great people and had some amazing experiences. At this point in my life I’m looking to connect and have a long term thing with a single woman or hotwife couple in the area. If you are REAL and are actually looking to meet up, I would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Send me a message I can send my face pics and more personal videos.

I am attractive, fit, well spoken and very respectful. There are many fake profiles on here and people who get off on chatting. If that is what you are looking for I’m not your guy. Real meet ups only.

Wish you all the best
Till looking in CT?

Back