Completely new to this and here to explore

SabrinaRex

Female
Just to be super upfront, I'm not looking to meet people just yet! I have just been looking into the lifestyle. I have been attracted to black guys since I was a teen but only recently had my first experience. It was a wild story but anyways.

I'm 29, 5'5, 135 lbs, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes from Vermont. Open to chatting to anyone and just going to explore there forums!

Just to be super upfront, I'm not looking to meet people just yet! I have just been looking into the lifestyle. I have been attracted to black guys since I was a teen but only recently had my first experience. It was a wild story but anyways.

I'm 29, 5'5, 135 lbs, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes from Vermont. Open to chatting to anyone and just going to explore there forums!
Hi Sabrina. Welcom to this awesome site. You are going to have loads of fun. Keen to get to know you better. Paul

Welcome Dear!

Yes welcome!!

Take your time Lady.

Back