Complete failure to give wife orgasm

I have never been able to give my wife an orgasm due to cock size, but I became really good at oral and that became my only sexual thing with her. Well about 3 years ago I convinced her to get a bullet vibe and now she uses that and her orgasms have never been better. If I am there when she masturbates I sit on the floor of our bedroom and watch and beat off.

Well last night at bedtime I attempted to fondle her which lead to her allowing me to do oral on her. I gave it my best for at least 10 minutes and even used my thumb around her ass for a sort of rim job which used to guarantee success. Well not last night. She had her hands on the back of my head pulling me in to the point where I couldn’t breathe and yet I failed. I finally got her vibe (Buzz) and she was able to get to the finish line with his help. For me, she jacked me off for awhile but I couldn’t finish so she gave up.

So I have achieved complete inability to give her orgasms in all ways. We once again talked about her having sex with other men but she still doesn’t want to. She thinks that the Bible says she shouldn’t and she is afraid that it would harm our marriage.

Back