Coach Joe here

I'm a black man, age 65, been enjoying white women for more than 40 years. Taught and coached in schools, coached summers in community sports, Little League and such as that. Big bonus is enjoying so many mamas as a fringe benefit, lol. Trade some extra playing time for Billy or Susie for some mommy pussy anytime.
Fantastic , my wife had an older tennis coach back in thr UK , black and hung like a horse , she really enjoyed her coaching nights .

Fantastic , my wife had an older tennis coach back in thr UK , black and hung like a horse , she really enjoyed her coaching nights .
Glad to hear it. I've done some one on one coaching, mostly tennis, some other, usually finish with a deposit deep in the woman, something to take home to her cuck.

I'm a black man, age 65, been enjoying white women for more than 40 years. Taught and coached in schools, coached summers in community sports, Little League and such as that. Big bonus is enjoying so many mamas as a fringe benefit, lol. Trade some extra playing time for Billy or Susie for some mommy pussy anytime.
Hello! I’m Mai age 32 and my husband is Nate age 48. He is infertile and has erectile dysfunction so intercourse of very difficult for us. My doctor gave me some clinical dildo things to use but off the record he suggested maybe I find a partner.

Hello! I’m Mai age 32 and my husband is Nate age 48. He is infertile and has erectile dysfunction so intercourse of very difficult for us. My doctor gave me some clinical dildo things to use but off the record he suggested maybe I find a partner.
Dildos are better than nothing but nowhere near as good as a real cock. Sorry to hear about Nate's problems. I hope you can find a man to take care of your sexual needs.

Back