Club Privata

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
I don’t see a review of Club Private in Portland Oregon. This is what I consider an upscale well run club. They have rules that really cater to making women comfortable. Men aren’t allowed to walk around in the public areas naked. Don’t be creepy. There is multiple levels of fun and a couple bars. Lots of public and private play areas. Lockers to store your stuff. Bring your own lock. Plenty of security and the owners are awesome and very involved.

I don’t see a review of Club Private in Portland Oregon. This is what I consider an upscale well run club. They have rules that really cater to making women comfortable. Men aren’t allowed to walk around in the public areas naked. Don’t be creepy. There is multiple levels of fun and a couple bars. Lots of public and private play areas. Lockers to store your stuff. Bring your own lock. Plenty of security and the owners are awesome and very involved.
oh i so want to go there and meet you and have some horny fun you up for that my sexy love

What nights are the best there? I live in town and finally have some vacation time coming up.
I would say weekends generally. They have special nights that are really fun. I recall going to an “eyes wide shut” party. Masks were encouraged but not required

Agreed; fantastic place. The Velvet Rope is also highly recommended, but the owners have natural melanin so they probably have to be 1000x more sticklers to any rules than the Privata people do.

Highly recommend both.

Back